Sold

For the M Powered Z4 derivatives

Moderator: Gazza

Post Reply
gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2725

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Sold

Post by gookah » Wed 16 Feb, 2011 13:23

Car Sold
Last edited by gookah on Sun 09 Sep, 2012 09:58, edited 8 times in total.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

User avatar
GazHyde
Joined: Fri 26 Feb, 2010 21:27
Posts: 1347

  Z3 roadster 2.0
Location: Royal Wootton Bassett

Post by GazHyde » Wed 16 Feb, 2011 13:27

That is one good looking car you have! Serious jealousy developing...

Will you be keeping the geniune AC Schnitzer number plates? :D

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2725

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah » Wed 16 Feb, 2011 14:12

Car Sold
Last edited by gookah on Sun 09 Sep, 2012 09:49, edited 4 times in total.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2725

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah » Wed 16 Feb, 2011 14:29

Car Sold
Last edited by gookah on Sun 09 Sep, 2012 09:50, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

User avatar
Canman
Joined: Tue 21 Jul, 2009 16:34
Posts: 1199

  Z3 roadster 1.9
Location: Rotherham

Post by Canman » Wed 16 Feb, 2011 15:56

that looks awesome, and i thought my Z4 3.0 was fast, cant imagine how quick that is.
Mine is in need of bringing up to my standards in the detailing .
Still learning how to use all the toys. :D
must say Gookah love the pink and black handbag you have in the passenger footwell, is it genuine BMW ? :D
Image


Please help. The money will go to a good cause. email me for the link to my fundraising page.

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2725

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah » Wed 16 Feb, 2011 18:28

Car Sold
Last edited by gookah on Sun 09 Sep, 2012 09:50, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

User avatar
Jonttt
Z Register member
Joined: Sun 28 Dec, 2008 16:32
Posts: 6536

  M roadster S54
Location: Liverpool

Post by Jonttt » Wed 16 Feb, 2011 22:33

When you've got quad pipes, you gotta keep them clean :D

Same colour as my e60, most people think thats black as well !
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster

Jackster
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 12:59
Posts: 80

  Z3 roadster 3.0i
Location: Doncaster

Post by Jackster » Wed 16 Feb, 2011 23:08

Total respect on getting rid of that scratch Gookah! How abrasive is the DA? Any danger of going to far and making a complete mess?

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2725

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah » Thu 17 Feb, 2011 09:18

Car Sold
Last edited by gookah on Sun 09 Sep, 2012 09:50, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2725

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah » Fri 18 Feb, 2011 20:28

Car Sold
Last edited by gookah on Sun 09 Sep, 2012 09:50, edited 4 times in total.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

User avatar
stu
Site Admin
Joined: Fri 10 Oct, 2003 18:49
Posts: 3540

  Z3 roadster 2.8 supe
Location: On the edge!

Post by stu » Sat 19 Feb, 2011 07:24

Good effort and great results!

Very nice.
someone in a minority once wrote:I know I'm in a minority
Image

User avatar
Jonttt
Z Register member
Joined: Sun 28 Dec, 2008 16:32
Posts: 6536

  M roadster S54
Location: Liverpool

Post by Jonttt » Sat 19 Feb, 2011 10:34

You can't beat a hands on detail of a new car to get to know it and make it feel like yours :thumb:
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2725

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah » Sat 19 Feb, 2011 11:02

Car Sold
Last edited by gookah on Sun 09 Sep, 2012 09:51, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

User avatar
TitanTim
Joined: Mon 23 Jun, 2008 19:56
Posts: 5488

  Z3 roadster 1.9i
Location: Stafford

Post by TitanTim » Sat 19 Feb, 2011 11:27

gookah wrote:
Jonttt wrote:You can't beat a hands on detail of a new car to get to know it and make it feel like yours :thumb:
Yes John you are so right.
It is when you actually get to find every imperfection, that you didn't spot at the time of purchase, no matter how long you looked at it for.

I knew about the one scratch/scuff on the back bumper and that came out with a bit of work, and I am so pleased to find there are absolutely no other marks or little dings anywhere else.
I get paranoid when I take it anywhere though, I end up parking so far away on the carpark, just to try and keep away from the other door bashers.
Looking fab gookah :) a real credit to you.

Your post is completely familiar, its funny like you say when you go to view a new motor and as you say no matter how hard you look, its easy to miss little things but usually only minor and with a little hard work can be put right :lol:

Keep up the good work :thumb:

Tim.
Image
2001 Z3 1.9 Roadster Sport - 2012 Z4 sDrive 2.0 M Sport

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2725

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah » Sat 19 Feb, 2011 18:33

Car Sold
Last edited by gookah on Sun 09 Sep, 2012 09:51, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2725

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah » Thu 24 Feb, 2011 20:21

Car Sold
Last edited by gookah on Sun 09 Sep, 2012 09:51, edited 2 times in total.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

User avatar
TitanTim
Joined: Mon 23 Jun, 2008 19:56
Posts: 5488

  Z3 roadster 1.9i
Location: Stafford

Post by TitanTim » Thu 24 Feb, 2011 20:28

That is brilliant :) top marks, so how much is one from BMW? :shock:

Tim.
Image
2001 Z3 1.9 Roadster Sport - 2012 Z4 sDrive 2.0 M Sport

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2725

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah » Thu 24 Feb, 2011 20:53

Car Sold
Last edited by gookah on Sun 09 Sep, 2012 09:52, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

User avatar
TitanTim
Joined: Mon 23 Jun, 2008 19:56
Posts: 5488

  Z3 roadster 1.9i
Location: Stafford

Post by TitanTim » Thu 24 Feb, 2011 22:16

gookah wrote:I believe about £250 for the one with brackets and covers, and £150 for the string vest version..
Bargain then :shock: I thing I paid £70 for mine which was still slightly retching :x

Tim.
Image
2001 Z3 1.9 Roadster Sport - 2012 Z4 sDrive 2.0 M Sport

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2725

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah » Tue 01 Mar, 2011 13:26

Car Sold
Last edited by gookah on Sun 09 Sep, 2012 09:52, edited 4 times in total.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2725

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah » Fri 04 Mar, 2011 23:05

Car Sold
Last edited by gookah on Sun 09 Sep, 2012 09:52, edited 2 times in total.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

User avatar
Jonttt
Z Register member
Joined: Sun 28 Dec, 2008 16:32
Posts: 6536

  M roadster S54
Location: Liverpool

Post by Jonttt » Fri 04 Mar, 2011 23:29

Now why didn't I get one of them for my e60 :head:

Looks great.
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster

User avatar
g8jka
Z Register member
Joined: Sun 18 Apr, 2010 22:16
Posts: 1147

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Telford

Post by g8jka » Fri 04 Mar, 2011 23:47

gookah wrote:Image

really need to change that screen protector!
Looks like the date needs changing also, its now the 4th, not the 24th?

Unless you've got your flux capacitor up and running, filled up with plutonium and taken the ///M upto 88mph travelling back in time :D
2000 BMW Z3 2.8 Titanium Silver Roadster with too many mods to list :-D :drive
Image
Click For 2.0 Progress Journal
Click For 2.8 Progress Journal

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2725

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah » Sat 05 Mar, 2011 11:58

Car Sold
Last edited by gookah on Sun 09 Sep, 2012 09:53, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2725

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah » Wed 16 Mar, 2011 20:49

Car Sold
Last edited by gookah on Sun 09 Sep, 2012 09:53, edited 3 times in total.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

User avatar
SpaceMonkey
Joined: Tue 08 Dec, 2009 15:24
Posts: 174

  blank.gif
Location: Wallington

Post by SpaceMonkey » Wed 16 Mar, 2011 22:25

Lovely looking car bud 8-)
Very impressed with the wind deflector, fantastic work.
I bet you could resell them.

Not liking the summer wheels though. They look like they belong on a car fresh out of Bradford.
Estoril Blue S50 Z3M Roadster

User avatar
Jonttt
Z Register member
Joined: Sun 28 Dec, 2008 16:32
Posts: 6536

  M roadster S54
Location: Liverpool

Post by Jonttt » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 04:23

Its surprising what a difference 20mm makes :thumb:
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster

User avatar
Giles
Joined: Fri 10 Oct, 2003 18:51
Posts: 2287

  Not specified

Post by Giles » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 21:02

Out of interest do you rate the performance enhancement of the Eibachs as greater or less than the aesthetic look?

User avatar
g8jka
Z Register member
Joined: Sun 18 Apr, 2010 22:16
Posts: 1147

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Telford

Post by g8jka » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 22:04

gookah wrote:Number plates have seen their best, so maybe new ones soon, might be ///M though.
Fathers day isn't far away, if you behave you may get treated to a new set :wink:
2000 BMW Z3 2.8 Titanium Silver Roadster with too many mods to list :-D :drive
Image
Click For 2.0 Progress Journal
Click For 2.8 Progress Journal

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2725

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah » Fri 18 Mar, 2011 09:43

Car Sold
Last edited by gookah on Sun 09 Sep, 2012 09:53, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

User avatar
SpaceMonkey
Joined: Tue 08 Dec, 2009 15:24
Posts: 174

  blank.gif
Location: Wallington

Post by SpaceMonkey » Fri 18 Mar, 2011 10:09

Did you use the Eibach Prolines or Sportlines Gookah?
Estoril Blue S50 Z3M Roadster

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2725

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah » Fri 18 Mar, 2011 13:44

Car Sold
Last edited by gookah on Sun 09 Sep, 2012 09:53, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2725

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Z4M progress journal

Post by gookah » Tue 24 Apr, 2012 00:05

Car Sold
Last edited by gookah on Sun 09 Sep, 2012 09:54, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

User avatar
g8jka
Z Register member
Joined: Sun 18 Apr, 2010 22:16
Posts: 1147

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Telford

Re: Z4M progress journal

Post by g8jka » Fri 11 May, 2012 18:58

Haven't seen it out of the garage yet since you put the new wheels on :head:

Or is that just your way of keeping them clean though :D
2000 BMW Z3 2.8 Titanium Silver Roadster with too many mods to list :-D :drive
Image
Click For 2.0 Progress Journal
Click For 2.8 Progress Journal

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2725

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Z4M progress journal

Post by gookah » Fri 11 May, 2012 21:06

Car Sold
Last edited by gookah on Sun 09 Sep, 2012 09:54, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

User avatar
g8jka
Z Register member
Joined: Sun 18 Apr, 2010 22:16
Posts: 1147

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Telford

Z4M progress journal

Post by g8jka » Fri 11 May, 2012 21:36

Well as its clean I can bring mine round again for you to wash it :-)
2000 BMW Z3 2.8 Titanium Silver Roadster with too many mods to list :-D :drive
Image
Click For 2.0 Progress Journal
Click For 2.8 Progress Journal

User avatar
PCSAM
Joined: Sat 13 Aug, 2011 02:19
Posts: 1002

  blank
Location: Taynuilt

Re: Z4M progress journal

Post by PCSAM » Fri 11 May, 2012 21:55

nice alloys . look very like mine .are the made by CADES :D
Image

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2725

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Z4M progress journal

Post by gookah » Fri 11 May, 2012 22:35

Car Sold
Last edited by gookah on Sun 09 Sep, 2012 09:55, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

User avatar
PCSAM
Joined: Sat 13 Aug, 2011 02:19
Posts: 1002

  blank
Location: Taynuilt

Re: Z4M progress journal

Post by PCSAM » Fri 11 May, 2012 23:02

gookah wrote:Cades Tyrus indeed.
they are good aren't they :D im going for the meaner look myself
Image
Image

User avatar
('_')Z3
zroadster sponsor
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 19:29
Posts: 551

  Z3 roadster 2.0
Location: Lymm

Re: Z4M progress journal

Post by ('_')Z3 » Sat 12 May, 2012 10:32

They really suit your car. Lovely deep dish :D
Image

Z3cade
Joined: Sat 09 Jan, 2010 18:18
Posts: 2634

  M roadster S50
Location: Peterborough

Re: Z4M progress journal

Post by Z3cade » Sat 12 May, 2012 16:55

Cades? Who said my name! :D

They look lovely, suit the Z4 very well 8-)
///M Roadster - Evolve Stage 3
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest