Not a Zed owner yet.. but looking.....

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
Zim

M roadster S52

Not a Zed owner yet.. but looking.....

Post by Zim »

Hi everyone,

decided to join up been lurking round here for a few weeks now, decided its time to say hi.

Aint a Z3 or Z3M owner yet.. but she is coming soon just got to find the right one..

a lil about me.. i love the Z3 shape size everything i remember when it first came out i was like this is it.. had the wallpaper on my desktop for ages, it was the car.. now years on i am on the verge of getting one.. was looking at any model.. 1.8 was like nice entry level dont need the speed just the looks.. but then saw the 2.8 and i was like mmm.. that is a beast.. and i was more or less set on that being the one

which was a great till i had a conversation with a mate and he was like if your gonna get a Zed get the Z3M.. he has his heart on the 350Z.. so after a few seconds of convincing me that its the right thing to do , Z3M here i come. if you gonna do it do it once and go all the way.. heehee.. not sure if my bank balance will like it though..

So anyway just wanted to say hi.. and i am hunting for a nice Z3M.. looking to finally take the plunge around March - April(ish) [ more time to save up for the right one] he's gonna get his 350Z and me the Z3M but if something comes sooner you never know.. ;)

Anyway great forum.. and i am looking forward to adding my lil bit to it..

Z
Ian_C

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Ian_C »

Welocome to the forum Zim. You've certainly picked the right time to buy yourself an ///M. Happy hunting...
Zim

M roadster S52

Post by Zim »

Thanks mate....

Yeah been looking around seems to be a buyers market at the moment..just need to look for a the right one at the right price..

Pref would like either

black - red leather
silver - red leather

:)

Zim
stu

Z3 roadster 2.8 supe

Post by stu »

Your mates gonna be green when you have a 'drive' together! :D

Happy hunting and welcome.
someone in a minority once wrote:I know I'm in a minority
Zim