hiya

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
benny

Z3 roadster 1.9

hiya

Post by benny »

hi im ben from horley in surrey, drive a 1997 1.9 140bhp, no mods as yet but am open to a few suggestions from u guys.
have had the car almost a year and im loving every minute , except when its raining and carnt get the hood down, lol. cheers .............
kruisn

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by kruisn »

Hi Ben, welcome to our great group. Glad to hear your a top down nut.
Good mods are a strut brace and wind deflector, the rest are very personal, but dont take it too far from original with other mods, as it can devalue the car and change its character to much.
Hope you get on some runs with the boys and girls in your area. Enjoy the drive.
Don't drink and drive home -
Take the Zd and fly home -
Titan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Titan »

Hi Ben

Welcome to the forum
If you post a few pics of your Z, we can get a better idea of what to suggest :wink:
Last edited by Titan on Tue 14 Jul, 2009 21:29, edited 1 time in total.
Image :devil:
PERRIN Z3M

M roadster S50

Post by PERRIN Z3M »

Hi Ben

Welcome to the forum Ben you wont go wrong with this forum if you are after mod advise.
I also live in Horley and as you may have seen we do have some local meets in Dorking/guildford area and these are great times to meet others and use the car for what it is meant for. (roof down)

steve
whiteminks

M roadster S54

Post by whiteminks »

Hi Ben,

Great choice of car! Mmmmmmmmm I agree with Kruisn's take on things.

I lived in Horley for 8 years and it is a fab place to live. :D

Is China China still there? I used to live on Massetts Road and be able to walk there and stagger back. I loved their Chinese banquet.

I loved Collingwood and Batchelor too. The tiniest department store ever but all family run and always seemed to have something nice if you wanted to buy a special pressie for someone. :wink:
big cheesy wrote:'I nearly cacked my trolleys till I quickly tuned in'. Yorkshire Cruise 2008.
PERRIN Z3M

M roadster S50

Post by PERRIN Z3M »

whiteminks

Yes China China is still there and is as good as ever.

Collingwood and Batchellor is a good shop and has in the last 2 years been extended and so is very big now.

steve
whiteminks

M roadster S54

Post by whiteminks »

Steve,

So glad they are both doing well!

Great service at both and my mouth still waters at the thought of a China China banquet.

The little old lady who must have been late 60's early 70's ( the matriarch) was on the shop floor in C and B when I lived there. She was fab, proper courteous old fashioned service. :wink:
big cheesy wrote:'I nearly cacked my trolleys till I quickly tuned in'. Yorkshire Cruise 2008.
benny

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by benny »

having probs shrinking the pic.
whens the next meet down here then?
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

Welcome Benny, you will have to post up some pics :wink:
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster