Very Happy New Member

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
anthony moody

Z3 roadster 2.0

Very Happy New Member

Post by anthony moody »

As a new Z3 owner and very recent member may I say what a delight it has been to spend time trawling the various forums. Firstly, may I commend all the subscribers for the friendly and helpful advice and information that is readily shared, and secondly to commend everyone for the spirit with which this is done. I say this because as a collector I happen to be on the forums for two other well-known (and best left un-named) marques, where many of the forum exchanges are characterised by 'know it all' anoraks, or worst case just plain bitchiness! Again, it is a pleasure to be part of the Z3 family. Thank you and please see my post elsewhere asking, 'What Have I Bought?' Anthony Moody
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: Very Happy New Member

Post by Gazza »

Thank you Anthony, your comments are appreciated :D

We have had some glitches but I would say we are a 99.9% happy helpful Forum
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Lewy

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Lewy »

Welcome Anthony, I'm a noob too and you're right, this does make for a very nice forum :D
Brian4

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Brian4 »

Welcome Anthony and yes we are a helpful bunch on here. Car looks clean and tidy and like most on here will become a talking point. Keep an eye on the 'Check you Diary' section because we all get on well when we get together. Big meet up at Silverstone again this year to keep in mind.

Brian
Brian
3.0I Topaz Blue

2000 E36/7 Z3 3.0i
2016 F31 335d
2015 F21 118i
Mint

blank

Post by Mint »

Welcome from me too Anthony. I've been on here for nearly 12 months and agree with you how information and help is freely given.

It really is a great forum.

Cheers Dave
Phil

M roadster S54

Post by Phil »

Gazza is blushing :oops:

Welcome and enjoy the forum and your car.
Sapphire black/Imola red and black interior/ red roof/ S54 - the only RHD one made.

"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."
EnthuZiaZT

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by EnthuZiaZT »

Glad you are happy with the forum, Anthony, there are some knowledgeable Zedders on here! 8-)

Let's hope you have a few more top down days this year, albeit with the heater on full blast! :lol:
Mike & Sandy - Mora Metallic Individual 2.0L

IMG_1038.jpg~originalImage
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

Welcome Anthony. You have obviously been around some of the other forums judging by your comments...well, as astutely, you have observed the "vibe" here and found a home for your interests...it is a great forum, and one which has served my efforts well, with sound advice given in a freindly and considerate manner. OK, enough "gushing"...look forward to seeing your project :wink:
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions