Nearly new lurker

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
Z3b3d33

Z3 roadster 2.8

Nearly new lurker

Post by Z3b3d33 »

Hello I thought it was about time I introduced myself as I joined well over a year ago.
I am so pleased with my 1997 2.8.I am based in Sutton Surrey.
My friend in Epsom just joined and got such a nice welcome I wish I had said hello sooner.
Looking forward to meeting up at Silverstone.
Here is a few pictures.

Cheers Rob
Last edited by Z3b3d33 on Mon 04 Feb, 2013 17:06, edited 1 time in total.
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: Nearly new lurker

Post by Gazza »

Welcome to the Forum :D

My first Zed was Black/Tan
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Z3cade

M roadster S50

Post by Z3cade »

Welcome!!

I do like a Black zed :wink:
///M Roadster - Evolve Stage 3
gas guzzler

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gas guzzler »

Hi Rob and welcome,about time you stopped lurking, told you before about that :)
Rob and his very nice Z is one of the reasons I now have mine and joined this forum. First time I went out in his I thought very nice, I want one :P He even came round on Saturday to spend a couple of hours helping me to get mine nice and shiney.
Andy
Andy

1999 Z3 2.8 RED, back with me
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

Hey Rob. Nice car...My car was just like yours...then I joined this forum......now it's better... :D
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
Brian4

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Brian4 »

Welcome from me as well as said before a very welcoming and helpful crowd on here. The car is looking very smart as well.

Brian
Brian
3.0I Topaz Blue

2000 E36/7 Z3 3.0i
2016 F31 335d
2015 F21 118i
Brian H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Brian H »

Welcome from me too, lovely looking z you have there. :)
Z3b3d33

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Z3b3d33 »

Thanks for the compliments everyone and hello to you all.
They all look good that's why we bought them,just don't look too closely at mine it's better from a distance.

Cheers

Rob
Mint

blank

Post by Mint »

Welcome from me too :wave Looks like a good example of a Zed. It'll look even better once you've started modding.... :) or are you going to keep it standard?
Jamezee

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Jamezee »

Welcome from me :wave

I noticed from the pics that you are a very tall person, how do you fit in the Zed?

Or were the pics taken from a cherry picker! :)
Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. Harry Callahan.

BMW dust caps x 4 (replica)
Little Tree Air Freshener-Vanillaroma (now worn out and in the bin)
2006 AA road atlas (with the latest safety cameras)
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

Hi there and welcome. :wave I was born in and used to live in Sutton Surrey, which part are you from?

Bonzo.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.
g8jka
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by g8jka »

Mint wrote:It'll look even better once you've started modding.... :) or are you going to keep it standard?
Looks as if it already has a couple of mods ... ///M mirrors and that doesn't look to be a standard exhaust? :shrug

Welcome along by the way :)
2000 BMW Z3 2.8 Titanium Silver Roadster with too many mods to list :-D :drive
Click For 2.0 Progress Journal
Click For 2.8 Progress Journal
mjgerrard

Z4 coupe 3.0si

Post by mjgerrard »

Hello there! Very nice motor you have there!
Z3b3d33

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Z3b3d33 »

Blimey you lot don't miss much.I am tempted to do a few bits and bobs after seeing what some of you have done but I like it the way it is for now.

Yes I am very tall that's why I bought a convertable :) ( I am on top of the bank at Berkhamsted castle ).

I live close to the junction of Sutton common road and Reigate avenue.

The mirrors were already there.Don't know if they are standard.I had a new cat and stainless steel exhaust fitted in Birmingham for under £500 which sounds nice.
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

My best Chums in the 60's lived in Sutton Commonn Road. The Plough was our local and my first band played at the youth club opposite The Plough, called 'Centre 21' then, and also The Woodstock pub, just over a year after The Rolling Stones played there.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.
Z3b3d33

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Z3b3d33 »

Small world eh ! I have lived here for 20 years in which time The Plough has become a harvester,the 21 centre that my kids went to as toddlers was knocked down and a library built.
The Woodstock is not used as a music venue anymore.Sutton football club is the place for rock and blues.I take it you are a musician.
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

Z3b3d33 wrote:.I take it you are a musician.
he had a Dog Doodah Band and is an Urban Spaceman :D

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

Z3b3d33 wrote:Small world eh ! I have lived here for 20 years in which time The Plough has become a harvester,the 21 centre that my kids went to as toddlers was knocked down and a library built.
The Woodstock is not used as a music venue anymore.Sutton football club is the place for rock and blues.I take it you are a musician.
Drummer! First time I've been called a musician! :lol:

Bonzo.
seasurfer

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by seasurfer »

Its a belated welcome from me too - You have obviously got taste, best colour for the Zed :D :D :D

Gill
[/url]
ImageImageImage
BlackBeautZ

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by BlackBeautZ »

Welcome, Very tidy Z I would have to agree with Gill definetly the best colour for the Zed as you can see I like Black a little too much
Kris
Black BeautZ

Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

Apart from Montreal Blue Metallic that is.