Hello from a new Z3 owner

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
joneseric

Z3 roadster 2.8

Hello from a new Z3 owner

Post by joneseric »

Dear Forum members

My first post to say hello to the forum, we finally purchased a Z3, a 1.9 1997 in dark blue and in superb condition. We searched for ages and finally found our car. It has covered 55000 miles, and in the last 4 years had only completed 500 miles. We decided on the 1.9 as insurance is cheaper as our eldest daughter is now 21 and she really wants to drive it. We have some work to do on the interior as we are converting to black. We have all the parts save for a pair of black leather seats.

The cars Reg is P357LBA, so if anyone knows of its history please let us know.

Anyway I really look forward to being able to contribute; I am an engineer and carry out most of my own maintenance and repairs.

Our fleet includes a MGB, Jag X-Type, Focus ST, a BM R100CS and now the Z3.

Kind Regards

Eric
Brian H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: Hello from a new Z3 owner

Post by Brian H »

Welcome Eric,
Hope your going to put a few more miles on it now you have it :drive, 500 miles in 4 years is low.

There are a couple of members that have changed the interiors now so any questions just ask.

BTW we are a nosey lot here so some pics would be nice :)

Brian
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

And a welcome from Johannesburg - South Africa... Nice fleet too...lets see a few of the whole lot... :wink:
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
joneseric

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by joneseric »

Thank you for the kind welcome, I work in Saudi Arabia, I am home next week, so it will be a good oppuntunity to post some photoes.

Kind rgds

EJ