lichfield , Staffordshire.

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage

Moderator: Gazza

phil5062

blank

lichfield , Staffordshire.

Post by phil5062 » Sun 06 Sep, 2015 00:34

Greetings All !
I'm excited as I will collect my 2001 2.2 Oxford green/tan interior up next week. (old lady giving her up after 14 years and 44K miles ! :) Serviced every year when in garage for the MOT.

Its a win win for me getting a 2 seater as I've got a young family (10 and 8) but I've come from having a TVR Vixen (15 years owned) a Porsche 944 (loaded with M030 etc) an Elise mk1...
Been 10 years since having a decent car !!! (Bloody wife! I'm sure she has Amish ancestry! Of course she happy in the house/area i'm paying for and my time and money renovating !! )
I've currently got a 2012 120D M Sport Auto (8 speed with paddles) and its awesome!!! TBH changed me onto BMW's !

Of course i'm not after Elise performance (I want to be able to chat etc) and I am 44 years old after all

Cant wait to get Zed ! Im planning on keeping him for a while. such a clean, honest car, i'm loath to mess with induction/exhaust etc. But would like to make him pleasing on the eye (to an older person) I say that as i'm aware my tastes are different to most that are drawn to the performance.

I'm thinking of spending my money on a bit of wood inside, maybe a bit of shiny chrome, fibreglass sills, tyres and track days.

I look forward to meeting others!
Cheers
Phil

Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: lichfield , Staffordshire.

Post by Bonzo » Sat 12 Sep, 2015 23:43

Hi Phil, welcome to the forum and to the straight 6 club 8-) Lots of info and chat on here, so keep in touch.

Cheers,

Bonzo.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.