New owner 1st Z3

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
Axelf

blank

New owner 1st Z3

Post by Axelf »

Hi I would just like to introduce my self as I just bought a Z3 2.8 Roadster and just joined the forum..
First a little about me and my history for the past 5 years I have always had BMWs including 1M, M5, 2x Newshape M3s, M135i, Z4 35i and lastly a Z4 35is... All great cars and enjoyed all of them. Sadly I was made redundant from working offshore so the Z4 35is was handed back and I needed another car . I did not really want to move from BMW so was on the look out for a replacement and I came across a Z3 2.8 1999 105000 full service history and every bill that was with the car. It's a bit of a rough diamond but I am sure with a little help with information I need from on here I will be able to bring it back to life.. Here she is
kjb1

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: New owner 1st Z3

Post by kjb1 »

lovely car!! sorry to hear about your being made redundant. Hard times at the moment in the Oil Industry. Can I ask what it is you do? I used to be in Oil.

Sent from my iPhone
Axelf

blank

Post by Axelf »

kjb1 wrote:lovely car!! sorry to hear about your being made redundant. Hard times at the moment in the Oil Industry. Can I ask what it is you do? I used to be in Oil.

Sent from my iPhone
Hi yes sad times at the moment.. I am a Subsea engineer, but jobs are scares at the min
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Welcome to the Forum
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Fender2004

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Fender2004 »

Looks a nice example ask way with any questions I'm sure someone will be able to answer them.

Oh welcome to the forum