Northern Ireland newbie

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
Miller_102

Z3 roadster 2.8

Northern Ireland newbie

Post by Miller_102 »

Hi everyone, I have recently purchased a 2000 2.8 topaz blue roadster and from Northern Ireland. Big plans for the car and will start a build and progress thread

Thanks

Ricky
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: Northern Ireland newbie

Post by Gazza »

Welcome to the Forum :wink:
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

Hi Ricky, and welcome. A 2.8 in blue? :drive Another man of impeccable taste.... Lots of good stuff on this forum, so keep in touch.

:cheers

Bonzo
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.
Del

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Del »

Hi and welcome - look forward to the progress thread :)
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Post by bertiejaffa »

Welcome - looking forward to your future thread. :cheers
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal
Sailorbaz

M roadster S50

Post by Sailorbaz »

Welcome to the Forum mate, as said loads of information on here to help along hopefully.

Out of interest, whereabout in NI are you? I'm Mid-Ulster buddy.
RodneyBlair

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by RodneyBlair »

Hi mate I am also from Northern Ireland I am located in LARNE country Antrim I would love to have a z3 met up with all the other northern ireland z3 owners on this site over the Christmas holidays any one up for it ?
Miller_102

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Miller_102 »

Sailorbaz wrote:Welcome to the Forum mate, as said loads of information on here to help along hopefully.

Barry, I'm from Cookstown :P
Miller_102

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Miller_102 »

RodneyBlair wrote:Hi mate I am also from Northern Ireland I am located in LARNE country Antrim I would love to have a z3 met up with all the other northern ireland z3 owners on this site over the Christmas holidays any one up for it ?
Def up for that Rodney, only seeing this now - keep me posted for a meet for christmas/new year
Sailorbaz

M roadster S50

Post by Sailorbaz »

Miller_102 wrote:
Sailorbaz wrote:Welcome to the Forum mate, as said loads of information on here to help along hopefully.

Barry, I'm from Cookstown :P
Me too, lol Maybe we've crossed paths before? If you see someone in a White 5 series waving like an eegit, that'll be me.