Help for someone losing their son

Idle chit-chat and banter. Let your hair down, but remember there are kids about!
Heath

Z3 roadster 2.0

Help for someone losing their son

Post by Heath »

Didnt know what to put as the title & this is something I have seen on other forums & thought it was well worth putting it on here.
I will be attending this & by the looks of it there will be hundreds of cars attending all to make the lads day.
Anyway this is the post the parent has put on other forums.
Hope its ok for me to add it here ......
Please be aware I do not know the family but thought it would be nice for a few zeds to turn up

hi all i cant believe im about to say this but here goes i have just been informed that my 11 year old son has around 4 weeks to live for those who dont know he had leukeamia aged 2 and beat it then last year we had the devastating news that he had a cancerous brain tumor they operated and removed it and we thought all was well until friday when we were given the news it had returned in 2 places and there is nothing more they can do to help him as you can imagine we are totally devastated and have to try to make the most of our time left with our little boy so heres where i hope you can all help me i promised him a few weeks ago before i found out about this that i would take him to a car gathering as he is a massive fan of sports/modified cars mainly subaru,s evo,s etc but i cannot find one so i thought i would try arrange one just for him so i can keep that promise! i have arranged with FRED LAWTON LTD MELTHAM MILLS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, MELTHAM HUDDERSFIELD,HD9 4AY to be able to use there car park for the gathering which i would like to hold on saturday the 8th of september starting from 1 pm. everybody and every type of car is welcome so please please please come if you
can make it and make my little boys day a special one thank you all in advance.

Heath on Tapatalk
davieb

M coupe S50

Re: Help for someone losing their son

Post by davieb »

For anyone interested - this is genuine, and according to Scoobynet, there's already 500 odd already registered as turning up. And 45 pages of SCoobynet forum to plough through it you want to read more about about it!
pingu

M roadster S50

Post by pingu »

I heard about this at the weekend. The kid doesn't know how serious his situation is, so don't let slip.
Pingu
stu

Z3 roadster 2.8 supe

Post by stu »

Tragic. Hope the boy can enjoy the sight.
someone in a minority once wrote:I know I'm in a minority