I don't believe it!

Idle chit-chat and banter. Let your hair down, but remember there are kids about!
eddie1

Z3 roadster 2.8

I don't believe it!

Post by eddie1 »

Ain't life great! neighbour texted me to tell me passenger side brake light was out. Go to get in car to get a replacement, noticed scratch on driver side door, about 15inches long. Don't know when, or how! Sure wasn't there earlier. Went to my local body shop, £200 to sort, gutted, same guy did some previous work on it which cost £1300. Oh well got to get on with it! The other woe is the young un's pet cat, keeps using my rag top as a perch. I keep a bucket of water handy so when I catch it I'll drench it! I cover it in the garage so its not too bad, its just when outside on the drive when its a problem! Ain't life great!

eddie1
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: I don't believe it!

Post by Southernboy »

Cat using the roof as a hammock is easily dealt with.... what P's me is them getting up there... their claws leave "skid" marks on a well polished surface... :head:
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
wonderloaf

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by wonderloaf »

The cat next door keeps using my soft top as a sun lounger, went out to scare it off the other day and noticed it had left me a nice present .... a 1" long surface tear :head: , probably caused as the dear little thing was making itself comfy.

Going out this afternoon to find the biggest super soaker water pistol I can, I'll leave it by the window and the next time I see it ..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
2001 Titan Silver 2.2 Sport
BostonGreenZ3

M roadster S50

Post by BostonGreenZ3 »

I'm having exactly the same problem

The cats are using my soft top as a hammock and I have three claw scratch marks on my wing :(
eddie1

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by eddie1 »

Well I see its a common thing, I can train my Whippet to go for cats, but then I might see the dog sat on the roof! A snare springs to mind!!
deni2s

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by deni2s »

Same here - cats are using my black cars soft top to sit here in the sun and bonnet to keep themselves warm from still hot engine :/ Tried to use some anti-cat spray bottle on the roof - works well for some time at least for soft-top, maybe I should spray it on the tires too... I hate those neighbours who are feeding homeless cats - bring them to your home or don't feed them here.
Vic-Z3

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Vic-Z3 »

CATFREE Ultrasonic Cat Deterrent ...................................... :)
----------------- BMW Z3 Das Beste Auto -----------------

Mein altes Auto riecht nach Nudeln, hat dieses Auto eine Wurst Geruch.