EMBARRASSING MOMENTS....

Idle chit-chat and banter. Let your hair down, but remember there are kids about!
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

EMBARRASSING MOMENTS....

Post by Southernboy »

Got up at around 7am this morning with a 10 point list of "things to do today".....
Top of the list was to call a client who has an overdue account.... So there I am in my office ready to growl and snarl at their accounts dept.... First call to them at 8am... and then several call (8) later I finally get through to my client and proceed to berate him for not answering his phone at work or his mobile... He begins to laugh at me which doesn't enhance his position from my point of view... after some chuckling he tells me he's not at work today... :head:
It's a public holiday ... :oops:

My 10 point plan is now down to a single item not originally on the list.... give Scarab II a valet :D
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
Warrior

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: EMBARRASSING MOMENTS....

Post by Warrior »

I saw the heading and was ready to put pen to paper about driving through a very busy Wembley 'High St' at 1am on a Saturday night in just my socks :D

Thankfully not in a roof down Zed! :squeeze:
Joycey

M roadster S52

Post by Joycey »

So was I warrior! I once took a girl on a date but she couldn't fit in my zed (Royally tucked up) because she was quite wide the centre console was pushed against the handbrake. safe to say it didn't last long.

Lee
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Post by bertiejaffa »

Joycey wrote:So was I warrior! I once took a girl on a date but she couldn't fit in my zed (Royally tucked up) because she was quite wide the centre console was pushed against the handbrake. safe to say it didn't last long.

Lee
what didn't? The centre console ? :D
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal