A blast from a past love affair

Idle chit-chat and banter. Let your hair down, but remember there are kids about!
ARoosterinaRoadster

Z3 roadster 2.0

A blast from a past love affair

Post by ARoosterinaRoadster »

[img]img107_zps8w6yh1ai.jpg[/img]
Happiness is a well kept Z3 and preferably running with the hood down - weather permitting.
BladeRunner919

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: A blast from a past love affair

Post by BladeRunner919 »

Don't think you've quite sussed the picture thing! :D
ARoosterinaRoadster

Z3 roadster 2.0

BladeRunner919 wrote:Don't think you've quite sussed the picture thing! :D
Hi BladeRunner. How did you guess that ????!!!! :head: I am beginning to think that I have gremlins in the system.
I have gone into Photobucket and selected the lowest link below the intended image then highlight it with a left click then Copy with a right click and then Paste with a right click into the space between the brackets marked img on the forum page that is being worked upon.Image

This is what I am getting. I have used Photobucket before on a Caravan related forum and had no trouble indeed I was rather surprised that after the initial transfer from my PC were images are stored - just how easy it was.

I am not absolutely totally PC savvy but I don't think that I am thick either :o

There was an extra Image at the beginning and end of your image, I removed those and the picture now shows.

Your actions were right on photobucket, I right click the img section on the right of the picture and then paste into the thread, there is no need to use the [img] link in the reply section.

I also moved the thread from the Z1 section to 'The Lounge'

Gazza
Happiness is a well kept Z3 and preferably running with the hood down - weather permitting.
ARoosterinaRoadster

Z3 roadster 2.0

ARoosterinaRoadster wrote:
BladeRunner919 wrote:Don't think you've quite sussed the picture thing! :D
Hi BladeRunner. How did you guess that ????!!!! :head: I am beginning to think that I have gremlins in the system.
I have gone into Photobucket and selected the lowest link below the intended image then highlight it with a left click then Copy with a right click and then Paste with a right click into the space between the brackets marked img on the forum page that is being worked upon.Image

This is what I am getting. I have used Photobucket before on a Caravan related forum and had no trouble indeed I was rather surprised that after the initial transfer from my PC were images are stored - just how easy it was.

I am not absolutely totally PC savvy but I don't think that I am thick either :o

There was an extra Image at the beginning and end of your image, I removed those and the picture now shows.

Your actions were right on photobucket, I right click the img section on the right of the picture and then paste into the thread, there is no need to use the Image
Hi Gazza. What I did not know is that which you have pointed out and still don't understand is why there should be additional Image brackets at the beginning and end of the of the cut & paste of the Photobucket link. So in short there should only be one set of brackets with the link contained between them and if necessary I should do some careful editing/erasing before posting the hopefully completed post ?
Was the whole thread moved to 'The Lounge' because it was 'Off Topic' having strayed away ? I have slapped my hands in anticipation of an infringement.
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Just one set of brackets are required.

The topic was moved to 'The Lounge' as originally you had posted it in the Z1 Section of the Forum, no hand smack necessary :D
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
ARoosterinaRoadster

Z3 roadster 2.0

Gazza wrote:Just one set of brackets are required.

The topic was moved to 'The Lounge' as originally you had posted it in the Z1 Section of the Forum, no hand smack necessary :D
Hi again Gazza. I had deliberately posted/tried to post an image of a Z1 into/onto the Z1 section of the overall site but it turned out that I was getting the necessary detail from Photobucket hopelessly wrong.
A mention of my 1983 Ford Granada Mk2 2.8i Ghia X was then picked-up on by Green Genie and the topic then Off Topic.

Hopefully my next attempt to post an image will not result in a badly abused PC.