YESSS! no excuse required

Idle chit-chat and banter. Let your hair down, but remember there are kids about!
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

YESSS! no excuse required

Post by Bonzo »

Last night I said to Mrs. Bonzo that I would assemble and erect our Christmas tree today, and put up the lights and other Chrismas decorations. I had a bit of a late start due to a lay in, so by the time I got stuck in it was quite a nice bright day with some sun. Perfect for a blast in Zelda in fact. Oh well I thought, there will be other days, so I resigned myself to the slightly mundane job of fitting all the bits of the tree together and putting on the lights. However, the Roadster Gods were obviously smiling down on me because YESSS, half of the lights wouldn't work! I did try to sort the problem, (ex electrician) really, honestly I did :roll: but no, the only thing to do was to go to Homebase and get some more lights, which I did. Would you believe it I got lost on the way home, can't understand that, been to Homebase many times before, must have taken a wrong turn...... :drive in Z3lda! :D

Merry Christmas all,

:cheers

Bonzo.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: YESSS! no excuse required

Post by Gazza »

Good Man !!

Mine is sorned until next year :bawl:
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Re: YESSS! no excuse required

Post by bertiejaffa »

Ah the nice impromptu drive - nothing better 8-)
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal