To my .org friends!

Idle chit-chat and banter. Let your hair down, but remember there are kids about!

Moderator: Gazza

Post Reply
Bonzo
Joined: Wed 21 Mar, 2012 21:52
Posts: 859

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Norfolk

To my .org friends!

Post by Bonzo » Sat 24 Dec, 2016 00:39

Merry Christmas and a great new year to my friends on .org! :cheers Will see you sometime soon in the new year. if any of you read this please pass on this greeting, as you know I cannot do this to you in person.

Bonzo.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.

User avatar
BladeRunner919
Joined: Fri 17 Feb, 2012 20:18
Posts: 2220

  Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by BladeRunner919 » Sat 24 Dec, 2016 15:46

This is .net, but I'm sure the sentiment is the same! :lol:

Hope you have a good one!

Bonzo
Joined: Wed 21 Mar, 2012 21:52
Posts: 859

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Norfolk

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Bonzo » Sat 24 Dec, 2016 16:22

Yes I Know this is .net,.... but I am banned on .org! :devil: Merry Christmas to Zedders everywhere. :wave

:cheers

Bonzo
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.

User avatar
pingu
Joined: Fri 30 Apr, 2004 17:01
Posts: 3337

  M roadster S50

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by pingu » Sat 24 Dec, 2016 21:04

Bonzo wrote:Yes I Know this is .net,.... but I am banned on .org! :devil: Merry Christmas to Zedders everywhere. :wave

:cheers

Bonzo
You may be banned, but I'll bet your alter ego isn't :wink: .

Yuletide felicitations to everyone out there in internetland :wave .
Pingu

Brian4
Joined: Mon 19 Dec, 2011 19:02
Posts: 534

  Z3 roadster 3.0i
Location: Hinckley

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Brian4 » Sun 25 Dec, 2016 16:35

Merry Christmas Bonzo and bound to meet up next year.
Brian
3.0I Topaz Blue


2000 E36/7 Z3 3.0i
2016 F31 335d
2015 F21 118i

User avatar
BladeRunner919
Joined: Fri 17 Feb, 2012 20:18
Posts: 2220

  Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by BladeRunner919 » Sun 25 Dec, 2016 19:03

Now I want to know what you were banned for? :D

Bonzo
Joined: Wed 21 Mar, 2012 21:52
Posts: 859

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Norfolk

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Bonzo » Mon 26 Dec, 2016 00:14

Have a guess! :roll:
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.

User avatar
Robert T
Site Admin
Joined: Mon 12 Jun, 2006 11:35
Posts: 9984

  Z3 roadster 1.9
Location: Cheshire

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Robert T » Mon 26 Dec, 2016 10:45

Wishing a Merry Christmas to your .net friends? :wink:

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
Image

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2722

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by gookah » Mon 26 Dec, 2016 12:34

Bonzo wrote:Have a guess! :roll:
not adding enough useless b*ll&cks to everyones serious posts or build threads?
not using it as Facebook?

:D
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

Bonzo
Joined: Wed 21 Mar, 2012 21:52
Posts: 859

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Norfolk

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Bonzo » Mon 26 Dec, 2016 15:57

I see where you're coming from, but No!.... And I'm not on Facebook!
Try again.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.

bertiejaffa
Joined: Fri 26 Jul, 2013 10:28
Posts: 1715

  M roadster S50
Location: Manchester

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by bertiejaffa » Mon 26 Dec, 2016 22:42

Robert T wrote:Wishing a Merry Christmas to your .net friends? :wink:

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
:lol: :lol: :lol:
gookah wrote:
Bonzo wrote:Have a guess! :roll:
not adding enough useless b*ll&cks to everyones serious posts or build threads?
not using it as Facebook?

:D
:cheers :lol:
Here come the girls.....
Image
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal

Bonzo
Joined: Wed 21 Mar, 2012 21:52
Posts: 859

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Norfolk

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Bonzo » Tue 27 Dec, 2016 00:28

None of the above I'm afraid.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.

John Wilson
Joined: Fri 12 Jun, 2009 13:11
Posts: 240

  Z3 roadster 2.0
Location: Diss

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by John Wilson » Tue 27 Dec, 2016 12:23

Something to do with crome gills? I believe its an automatic ban if you dont like them -harsh but fair.

Bonzo
Joined: Wed 21 Mar, 2012 21:52
Posts: 859

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Norfolk

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Bonzo » Tue 27 Dec, 2016 18:48

Ha! Yes, I think giving a negative opinion on chrome gills was contentious, although I did try to be constructive in my criticism. I suppose calling them 'bling' didn't help matters. Also I said that driving a non ///M Z3 with ///M badges stuck on the exterior was like going out to impress girls with 2 pairs of socks pushed down the front of your Y Fronts, (or Boxers). That didn't go down too well! (Although I defended their freedom to stick whatever badges they liked anywhere.) I think the decider was when a new member posted a long thread with no punctuation, poor spelling and grammar. He ended the thread with something like, "What should I do first?" I replied, "Learn the Queen's English, grammar and how to spell!" Well, that went down like a lead balloon and he complained to the Moderators. They also didn't like a funny story I made up to explain my absence due to an earlier 2 week ban........ Well I thought it was funny! However, I never used foul or malicious language or insulted any forum member at any time. Although I expressed my opinions in a somewhat forthright manner, I looked upon it as the sort of banter that you would exchange with someone over a pint.......... Mind you, my grown up children and my wife think that my S.O.H. is sometimes too barbed. :shock:

:cheers

Bonzo.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.

John Wilson
Joined: Fri 12 Jun, 2009 13:11
Posts: 240

  Z3 roadster 2.0
Location: Diss

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by John Wilson » Tue 27 Dec, 2016 23:23

Well, keep posting on the net. If any of us disagrees about gills, I think we can get over it (though it might take some time).

Bonzo
Joined: Wed 21 Mar, 2012 21:52
Posts: 859

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Norfolk

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Bonzo » Wed 28 Dec, 2016 00:44

That's the way John, agree to disagree with a smile on our faces. All part of the fun of the forums. :)

If you're ever Aylsham way, give us a call.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.

Tilly
Joined: Wed 26 May, 2004 20:45
Posts: 416

  M roadster S50
Location: Sussex

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Tilly » Wed 28 Dec, 2016 09:59

Heh I have M badges on my Z! and I tried putting socks in the y fronts and just got laughed at. I must admit I stuffed them down the back. As for spelin. Well that is personel.
Have a good New Year.

User avatar
pingu
Joined: Fri 30 Apr, 2004 17:01
Posts: 3337

  M roadster S50

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by pingu » Wed 28 Dec, 2016 11:36

If you want to see some inappropriately displayed M badges ...

Check this out

:D
Pingu

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2722

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by gookah » Wed 28 Dec, 2016 12:15

pingu wrote:If you want to see some inappropriately displayed M badges ...

Check this out

:D

83 pages? Wow...It sure gets some people backs up.
I don't understand their logic.
Its someone else's car and they should be able to do what they like with it, and there are too many M Badge snobs about... Why don't they aim their attacks at BMW first for their placement of M badges on steering wheels, wheels spoilers etc etc. on any car that is not an M.. or is that allowed?


I have owned an 'M' ...it doesn't bother me in the slightest, makes me smile.

Even now I have M mirrors, M grills, a pretend quad exhaust, M seats... Why? because I like them better...and its my car.? I even get asked if its an M.
And If I want to put an M badge on it I will. It's my property and no one else business...get over it.
I think its all to do with M owners having to defend stories of Saxo's outrunning an M that was really a 320D..
So what :head:

Imitation is flattery.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

User avatar
BladeRunner919
Joined: Fri 17 Feb, 2012 20:18
Posts: 2220

  Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by BladeRunner919 » Wed 28 Dec, 2016 15:07

I stuck socks to my Z3 and put ///M badges in my y-fronts - now I see where I was going wrong!

I think the ///M badging thing is rather a redundant argument now that BMW have taken to sticking them on all sorts of non-M cars, presumably to denote some sort of trim level.

Bonzo
Joined: Wed 21 Mar, 2012 21:52
Posts: 859

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Norfolk

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Bonzo » Wed 28 Dec, 2016 15:52

Zelda has an ///M steering wheel and Sport seats, (factory fitted options). This doesn't turn the CAR into an ///M or a Sport. They don't dynamically change the performance or handling in any way from cars fitted with standard steering wheels or seats. Zelda has Alpina Wheels, (fitted before I bought her) but it doesn't make her an Alpina CAR, and I wouldn't dream of even thinking about putting an Alpina Badge on her. But perhaps there are some who would. :shock: Gookah, you say some people ask you whether your car is an ///M. When you tell them it isn't, do they ask why then did you stick the badges on? If so, do you say, " Just because it's my car and I can. " Or what? I totally agree that it's your business, right and freedom to stick whatever Badge you like on your car, I just can't understand the pretence of it all! You'll be happy to know I don't consider there is really anything for me to get over. :D..... Imitation is mostly wishful thinking!

I agree That BMW have cheapened the ///M brand somewhat by relating it more to body kits and trim on some recent lines.
Last edited by Bonzo on Wed 28 Dec, 2016 16:07, edited 2 times in total.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.

Bonzo
Joined: Wed 21 Mar, 2012 21:52
Posts: 859

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Norfolk

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Bonzo » Wed 28 Dec, 2016 16:02

Tilly wrote:Heh I have M badges on my Z! and I tried putting socks in the y fronts and just got laughed at. I must admit I stuffed them down the back. As for spelin. Well that is personel.
Have a good New Year.
Tilly, good to hear from you again. An ///M is an ///M is an ///M! Whereas.......... :head: :D

Mrs. Bonzo and I hope all is well with you and yours. We may well be down to Sussex in January. A Happy New Year to you also.
Regards,
A.& C.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.

Tilly
Joined: Wed 26 May, 2004 20:45
Posts: 416

  M roadster S50
Location: Sussex

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Tilly » Wed 28 Dec, 2016 17:07

Bonzo wrote:
Tilly wrote:Heh I have M badges on my Z! and I tried putting socks in the y fronts and just got laughed at. I must admit I stuffed them down the back. As for spelin. Well that is personel.
Have a good New Year.
Tilly, good to hear from you again. An ///M is an ///M is an ///M! Whereas.......... :head: :D

Mrs. Bonzo and I hope all is well with you and yours. We may well be down to Sussex in January. A Happy New Year to you also.
Regards,
A.& C.
You know where we live. Its the one with the sign BMW parking only!

Would love to see you both let us know if it is possible.

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2722

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by gookah » Wed 28 Dec, 2016 18:12

Bonzo wrote: Gookah, you say some people ask you whether your car is an ///M. When you tell them it isn't, do they ask why then did you stick the badges on? If so, do you say, " Just because it's my car and I can. " Or what? I totally agree that it's your business, right and freedom to stick whatever Badge you like on your car, I just can't understand the pretence of it all! You'll be happy to know I don't consider there is really anything for me to get over. :D..... Imitation is mostly wishful thinking!

I agree That BMW have cheapened the ///M brand somewhat by relating it more to body kits and trim on some recent lines.

The Badge Police need to seriously direct complaints to BMW first. I saw a fairly low spec 3 series today (new one) with 'the' M badge on the front wing... factory fitted, but this has been going on for years.
So why is that OK? but an end user is not ok to do it?
Are BMW also allowing pretence, or perhaps its actually more a serious misrepresentation of goods?

When someone asks if it is an M, I say no, and if they ask all sort of questions, my answer is still as above, what is wrong with that answer? I would equally tell them to get over it.
As regards wishful thinking, already been there, done the M.
Some people haven't got the means to buy or run an M, but they can still pretend, if it makes them happy what is wrong with it? other than it seems to make you purists unhappy, and I am sure there are equally those that do it just because it winds up the purists.


My answer from now on...:
I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..
Image


Now added to my signature.... :roflmao: :devil: :)
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

Bonzo
Joined: Wed 21 Mar, 2012 21:52
Posts: 859

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Norfolk

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Bonzo » Thu 29 Dec, 2016 00:31

Gookah, We could argue about this until the cows come home.....,but as I said, BMW HAVE cheapened the ///M brand over the last few years. However, we're talking here about the time when an ///M on your BMW meant that it was a cut above the standard or Sport models. You having had an ///M makes me even more puzzled why you have to pretend now. Me...I prefer to live in the real world.... A Pretend world? You find that on TV and at the Cinema........and?

Well, I've said my piece and I'll say no more.

:cheers good buddy,

Bonzo.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.

Warrior
Joined: Tue 11 May, 2010 11:02
Posts: 378

  Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Warrior » Thu 29 Dec, 2016 01:26

Go faster stripes anyone? ;) :D

John Wilson
Joined: Fri 12 Jun, 2009 13:11
Posts: 240

  Z3 roadster 2.0
Location: Diss

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by John Wilson » Thu 29 Dec, 2016 09:41

Go faster stripes anyone?
You're banned!

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2722

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by gookah » Thu 29 Dec, 2016 11:50

Bonzo wrote: we're talking here about the time when an ///M on your BMW meant that it was a cut above the standard or Sport models..
But not any more, your argument was relevant 10 years ago, but it's not now. Every BMW model nowadays has an M badge somewhere, it is no longer a special badge. That is BMW's fault not mine.
You avoided my question, why is it ok for BMW to do it? why are you complaining to me about this but not them?
Last edited by gookah on Thu 29 Dec, 2016 12:06, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

gookah
Z Register member
Joined: Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:51
Posts: 2722

  Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by gookah » Thu 29 Dec, 2016 11:55

besides I am not pretending, I have the seats,...they are more comfortable, I have the mirrors because they don't look like Shrek's ears, I have the side grilles because I like them better. I have the quad exhaust to make the car look different to the run of the mill version. All my choices because I like them, not because I am pretending.
Are BMW pretending when they put that badge in the side of the 320D?
I too live in the real world, but I like to make it better.
Image

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..

Bonzo
Joined: Wed 21 Mar, 2012 21:52
Posts: 859

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Norfolk

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Bonzo » Fri 30 Dec, 2016 00:35

Gookah my friend, you keep repeating what I have already said twice in my posts, that the ///M brand has been dishonoured and cheapened in recent years. So that's something we agree on :thumb: I have also said that I defend your right to stick anything you like on your car to make it look less run of the mill, and just because you like it. To me, my argument re. the ///M badges is relevant because the Z3 was produced well over 10 years ago, when the ///M badge had real Credence and Kudos.

Cheers, :cheers

Bonzo.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.

Bonzo
Joined: Wed 21 Mar, 2012 21:52
Posts: 859

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Norfolk

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Bonzo » Fri 30 Dec, 2016 15:42

Warrior wrote:Go faster stripes anyone? ;) :D
Oh yes, They kook good with stick on bullet holes and the fingers type door protectors!
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.

User avatar
Badman gee
Joined: Sun 14 Nov, 2010 10:45
Posts: 2299

  M roadster S50

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Badman gee » Fri 30 Dec, 2016 18:08

Happy belated Xmas and early new year.

Bad boy
Image

The 'BEAST' 666

Bonzo
Joined: Wed 21 Mar, 2012 21:52
Posts: 859

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Norfolk

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Bonzo » Sun 01 Jan, 2017 19:10

And to you Mark. Hope to see you again this year. I'll try and get another train/boat trip together, but in the summer this time. :D

:cheers All the best

Bonzo.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.

Bonzo
Joined: Wed 21 Mar, 2012 21:52
Posts: 859

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Norfolk

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Bonzo » Fri 06 Jan, 2017 12:14

pingu wrote:
Bonzo wrote:Yes I Know this is .net,.... but I am banned on .org! :devil: Merry Christmas to Zedders everywhere. :wave

:cheers

Bonzo
You may be banned, but I'll bet your alter ego isn't :wink: .

.
You mean the the guy that went for the therapy under Prof. Erik Shurn?

:cheers

Bonzo.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.

User avatar
pingu
Joined: Fri 30 Apr, 2004 17:01
Posts: 3337

  M roadster S50

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by pingu » Fri 06 Jan, 2017 12:40

Bonzo wrote:
pingu wrote:
Bonzo wrote:Yes I Know this is .net,.... but I am banned on .org! :devil: Merry Christmas to Zedders everywhere. :wave

:cheers

Bonzo
You may be banned, but I'll bet your alter ego isn't :wink: .

.
You mean the the guy that went for the therapy under Prof. Erik Shurn?

:cheers

Bonzo.
If Erik is someone on .org, it's not me (nor my lil friend).

:cheers
Pingu

Bonzo
Joined: Wed 21 Mar, 2012 21:52
Posts: 859

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Norfolk

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Bonzo » Fri 06 Jan, 2017 19:29

I was first banned on .org for 2 weeks, and as a joke to explain my absence I posted a made up story about going away for intensive therapy to overcome the shock. In it I was treated by the eminent practitioner Professor Erik Shurn, and was under the complete care of my 24 hour nurse Jenni Talier, who saw to ALL my needs.

That's the gist of it, but there was a a lot more to the story, all light hearted and veiled salacious stuff! ..... The guys that ran .org didn't like it!
Last edited by Bonzo on Fri 06 Jan, 2017 20:20, edited 1 time in total.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.

bertiejaffa
Joined: Fri 26 Jul, 2013 10:28
Posts: 1715

  M roadster S50
Location: Manchester

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by bertiejaffa » Fri 06 Jan, 2017 19:54

Bonzo wrote:I was first banned on .org for 2 weeks, and as a joke to explain my absence I posted a made up story about going away for intensive therapy to overcome the shock. I was treated by the eminent practitioner Professor Erik Shurn, and was under the complete care of my 24 hour nurse Jenni Talier, who saw to ALL my needs.

That's the gist of it, but there was a a lot more to the story, all light hearted and veiled salacious stuff! ..... The guys that ran .org didn't like it!

BAN HIM :lol: :lol: :lol:
Here come the girls.....
Image
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal

Bonzo
Joined: Wed 21 Mar, 2012 21:52
Posts: 859

  Z3 roadster 2.8
Location: Norfolk

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Bonzo » Fri 06 Jan, 2017 19:56

They did! :shock:
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.

John Wilson
Joined: Fri 12 Jun, 2009 13:11
Posts: 240

  Z3 roadster 2.0
Location: Diss

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by John Wilson » Fri 06 Jan, 2017 20:14

I cant work out whats happening here. Bonzos post has been removed just for mentioning the Sandringham meet on the org site. My post in support and being purely complementary about org members has also been removed. Ar we we not allowed to mention the 'other' site or what. I'm not trying to stir things up,but I genuinely dont understand whats going on with this.

User avatar
Gazza
Site Admin
Joined: Tue 04 Oct, 2005 21:58
Posts: 9165

  M roadster S54
Location: East London/Essex

Re: To my .org friends!

Post by Gazza » Fri 06 Jan, 2017 20:23

Bonzo sent me a pm and I've replied :wink:
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

S54 M roadster Image Mustang Fastback, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL.

ImageImage

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest