My Zeds new look?

Post pictures of your car and discuss it here. One car per thread, and keep it on-topic, please!
BenZ3-2.0

Z3 roadster 2.0

My Zeds new look?

Post by BenZ3-2.0 »

comments on the new look.

From this

To this

Just a track day one cos i think it looks cool lol

///M Breadvan

M coupe S52

Post by ///M Breadvan »

Looks good mate, I like the black grill. I too have the same. ben @ chromeline???
///M_aniac
Z Register member

M roadster S50

Post by ///M_aniac »

Looking good. :P
BMW Z3, the only way to build a true roadster

Image - The most powerful letter in the world.
Cloz wrote:There is something that will never change is my love for Z3
smartypants wrote:Conor?

With an M??

The World's gone mad :D
smartypants wrote:The Z3 rear is a great thing to behold ;)
c_w

M roadster S50

Post by c_w »

Looks quite low!! :D You can raise the rear using thicker spring pads if you wanted to.

I would be tempted to space the rear wheels out a bit as they look a little lost in the arches when looking down the sides.
BenZ3-2.0

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by BenZ3-2.0 »

yeah did get them from Ben, to be honest wasn't that impressed with the fit but suppose thats just cos i am fussy.

I agree about the rears how would i sort it? Spacers?

Suppose should have said what i ahve done.

Lowered 30mm on ACS springs
Black grills
Eyebrows
Reiger infintiy front lip spoiler
BimBeema

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by BimBeema »

Looks good, like the eyebrows, lowering and lip spoiler. The lip spoiler is one I've been thinking about for a while too, interesting to see it on a black zed as it gives me an idea on what it should look on mine! but not sure about the all black kidney grills, I prefer a contrasting look and think abit of chrome or silver looks nice on black, but good job overall!

Did u get the lip spoiler direct from Reiger? if so which one did u go for, ther's 2 identical ones on there and I'm not sure which would fit mine. I have the front bumper as yours.
BenZ3-2.0

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by BenZ3-2.0 »

yeah i got in from reiger, i just rang them up to make sure i got the right one. the two identical ones are to do with wether is a facelift model or not. Best just to ring them.

The eybrows were a nightmare to get as i had to order them from germany and the company couldnt accept cards. so had to do an international bank transfer.
Devon Z
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Devon Z »

BenZ3-2.0 wrote:The eybrows were a nightmare to get as i had to order them from germany and the company couldnt accept cards. so had to do an international bank transfer.
I managed to get some off E-Bay already painted Topaz Blue about a year ago, nobody else bid on them!!.

By the way Ben how did you fix yours on? I've used body trim double sided tape but sometimes the corners come unstuck!!.

Steve 8-)
99 2.0 Topaz Individual
DavidM
Z Register member

Z4 M roadster

Post by DavidM »

Hey Ben - I know where that last photo was taken - that was a good day :D
BenZ3-2.0

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by BenZ3-2.0 »

the ones i got clipped together, so unclipped them put the back of the grill one side of the bonnet and the front the other, then they just clip in, i fiond the same thing about the conrers. Maybe i will try some adheisive or something.