Shantybeater's S54 M Roadster

Post pictures of your car and discuss it here. One car per thread, and keep it on-topic, please!
Badman gee

M roadster S50

Re: Shantybeater's S54-BMWCar Mag+Xenon/Cruise Retrofit fini

Post by Badman gee »

Bi11 wrote:Time to come clean and admit that I am the lucky new owner of a certain silver s54. Been lurking (and learning) for a few months and leapt at the chance to own this car. I hope that I can continue to look after it to the same high standard that James has. A smashing bloke, with a lovely family.

No immediate plans for any mods (as you can imagine, it is immaculate already), though I will add any new info on the car to this thread.

It is now tucked up in the garage for the winter and probably won't get much use until spring.
great car bill, seen it a couple of times in the past year.

Bedford isn't far from peterborough and it would be good if you could make an EAC meet in the spring.

Mark

The 'BEAST' 666
Bi11

M roadster S54

Re: Bi11's S54 M Roadster

Post by Bi11 »

Thanks for the welcomes guys, will post a couple of pics at some point in its current guise (it's back to standard black roll hoops and s50 standard wheels). Thinking of copying Jonttt's chrome door handle covers and chrome door pins.

Mark, will look out for EAC meets in the spring and try and get to one. Spring seems a long way off with the s54 looking at me every time I pop in to the garage!