Tim's Z Colour Gallery

Post pictures of your car and discuss it here. One car per thread, and keep it on-topic, please!
Zmeagol

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Tim's Z Colour Gallery

Post by Zmeagol »

Some of the newer members may not have seen the pages I prepared many years ago showing the various colours the Z3, M Roadster and other 'zee' cars came in.

Some of the colours were experimental and never made it through to production, for example, Neon Yellow, Sahara Beige, Apricot, Steel Blue...

Others were limited editions, such as Aegean Blue, Mora Red, Velvet Blue, and so on.

Anyway, the link to the colour galleries plus some photos from early driveouts is http://www.zroadster.net/tim/
shantybeater

Porsche

Re: Tim's Z Colour Gallery

Post by shantybeater »

oooo that sepia violet and violet blue do it for me!
Progress Thread:http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... 32&t=36117
Previous - S54 M Roadster, S50 M Roadster, Ibiza Cupra IHI 340bhp, Ibiza Cupra K04 270bhp, 6n2 Polo GTi
Phil

M roadster S54

Post by Phil »

Oh wow - I'd forgotten some of the early cruises. Some lovely pictures of our first Z S46 AJW. Bright red 1, 2.8 pre facelift. Just to put it in context we paid £32000 for the car including the hard top. Today probably £4-5K
Wonder where that car is now - we loved it. Part exed it for our current M which we also cherish.
Sapphire black/Imola red and black interior/ red roof/ S54 - the only RHD one made.

"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."
EnthuZiaZT

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by EnthuZiaZT »

Hi Guys, Spotted this thread and wondered if anybody could tell us how many Mora Red individuals were made for the English market? :)
Mike & Sandy - Mora Metallic Individual 2.0L

IMG_1038.jpg~originalImage
Clivebse

M roadster S50

Post by Clivebse »

Hi I thought your car was the velvet blue limited edition? Cream with purple/blue piping leather.
therealdb1

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by therealdb1 »

Mike & Sandy,

I asked this question just before I parted company with my hard earned to see if it was worth the premium over black or silver.

The consensus was that the cars are "Individual" and therefore different specs and records were not kept.

I couldn't resist the Mora Red metallic purple though so that is what I have. With your one that makes two in East Anglia!

Chris
zeezee

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by zeezee »

Zmeagol wrote:Some of the newer members may not have seen the pages I prepared many years ago showing the various colours the Z3, M Roadster and other 'zee' cars came in.

Some of the colours were experimental and never made it through to production, for example, Neon Yellow, Sahara Beige, Apricot, Steel Blue...

Others were limited editions, such as Aegean Blue, Mora Red, Velvet Blue, and so on.

Anyway, the link to the colour galleries plus some photos from early driveouts is http://www.zroadster.net/tim/
Enjoyed seeing all the variations glad some of them stayed in the past ha ha but the colour is in the eye of the beholder great stuff thanks zeezee