Pics of the Z the little green dragon..

Post pictures of your car and discuss it here. One car per thread, and keep it on-topic, please!
jj29

blank.gif

Post by jj29 »

I bought my MY2000 OGII 2.0 6cyl from Conor who resides in this forum. 2 years later it's given me little to worry about, and I've put a few mods on. Inspired by the pics of fwj01 I though I'd share with you some pics and ask for opinions on what to do next. Part of me likes her original as is, when a little demon says 'go low' ....'new alloys'..... You get the picture.

She's off to Le Mans with me this year, and having done 30k with me over the 2 years IMO delighted. Sure I've though of selling, but never have. Thoughts and suggestions on the future for my little green dragon are welcome'

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjy3uBB8

JJ29
Pistol968

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Pics of the Z the little green dragon..

Post by Pistol968 »

Hi, really nice looking car there. I have a Boston Green one too. Great colour. Not sure about lowering it but definitely some new alloys- possibly 18" and a beefier design. I have 18" s on mine and it does make a difference. New sports exhaust?
jj29

blank.gif

Post by jj29 »

Thanks for the suggestions pistol..... Sorry to dissapontment but it's an Oxford green II. ! I like the greens though....
Heath

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Heath »

Looks nice
I agree though a nice set of alloys 17s or 18s really make a big change to the look of the Z3, thats where I would go next ;)

Heath on Tapatalk
jj29

blank.gif

Post by jj29 »

Thanks heath

I'm really open to suggestions on wheels and happy to entertain swops/offers of wheels for sale. Sounds I've wheels are the way to go,

JJ29
pete59

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by pete59 »

ImageMines a 2.0 in OG11 i put deep dish cross spoke and quad exhaust system on mine.
Del

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Del »

Nice car with a nice engine. The wheels look in good condition and so an old-timer like me would probably keep them original. However, the "spoke-effect" wheels like Pete59 look good against the dark green sports car type colours. I'd highly recommend a wind deflector, I'd probably fit a chrome/shiney stubby aerial to match the chromed door handles and I'd think about whether I wanted to keep the foglights lenses yellow. Finally, like me you need to replace a seat belt guide.
houdini2005

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by houdini2005 »

lovin the green but i'm biased. lol :D
Pistol968

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Pistol968 »

Wow, Oxford Green looks very similar to Boston Green! Maybe BG is a little darker but personally I think green is one of the best colours for these cars- kind of retro sports car if you know what I mean.

Pete59 your car looks gorgeous- loving the quad pipes and those alloys look great. I have AC reps fitted to mine and I have the choice of refurbing them to a polished finish but I am going to try something different.....
jj29

blank.gif

Post by jj29 »

Nice suggestions everyone... Pete... Very nice wheels......could be the way forward.... May i ask where you got yours?
pete59

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by pete59 »

jj29 got them from rochford wheels and tyres,google it for the full range,mine have 9.5j wider rears.
jj29

blank.gif

Post by jj29 »

Cheers Pete
MrGreenbowl

Z3 roadster 2.5i

Post by MrGreenbowl »

DUDE WHERE DID YOU GET THE BUMPER FOR THE DUAL EXHAUST!?!? :shock: been looking for one forever lol