Top Down In Sunny Sussex

Post pictures of your car and discuss it here. One car per thread, and keep it on-topic, please!
Ragtop

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Top Down In Sunny Sussex

Post by Ragtop »

We met fellow Zedders Dave & Sue [Burrie] at Beachy Head for a picnic with a good view of the Eastbourne Airshow. :drive

Later on we had a top down drive to a very nice tea room in Filching for afternoon tea. Perfect way to enjoy a sunny Sunday. :drive

motco

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Re: Top Down In Sunny Sussex

Post by motco »

I was at the airshow too. I parked up the hill on the road that goes to Beachy Head. Terrific show, great weather, and a wonderful day out in and out of the Z
Ragtop

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Ragtop »

We were parked on the hill in a lay-by/parking area, just up from the junction to the main road across Beachy Head. Yes it was a perfect day to be in and out of the Zed, lovely high up view of Eastbourne from that lay-by, many people like us having picnics.

I was amazed to see the amount of people who were parked in special grass car parks when we drove up that main road later in the day. :shock:
Brian H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Brian H »

Lovely pics, but then I am maybe a little biased :wink:
Burrie

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Burrie »

We had a great day too, picnic in the sun with great company, fantastic roads, tea & cake, what more could you want? :sunny The pictures came out really well, although we still think Gail should've climbed that tree to get the perfect shot! :roflmao:
Ragtop

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Ragtop »

I went to the same tea-room yesterday with my son to check out the lunches with a view to end a cruise there next year. :drive Lunch was superb as was the weather.