The latest 'additions'

Post pictures of your car and discuss it here. One car per thread, and keep it on-topic, please!
M@r]{

Z3 roadster 3.0i

The latest 'additions'

Post by M@r]{ »

Really happy with the way the car is looking now. Had the coilovers fitted at the weekend, along with Powerflex lower wishbone bushes (Eccentric from the Z3M) and steering rack spacers for more lock :coolsteer) Also fitted 6mm spacers on the front and 16mm on the back. Had the alignment done and now have nice amounts of caster up front along with nearly -2 degree of camber and nearly -3 at the rear. As well as looking badass ;) it handles so much better. I've done similar upgrades on many cars in the past and never have I noticed such a difference!

Also fitted by <£15 spoiler off of Ebay 8-} Come ready painted and not cheap crappy fibreglass either, again really happy. I fitted it a lot lower than I've seen others do, mainly because I like to be a little different and also to get more of a 'ducktail' look to it :-?

And lastly, fitted my luggage rack :(( This is just a practical thing. I need to transport at least two wheels with me to an event, along with a load of tools, jack etc. So this is me giving an alternative to a tow bar and a trailer a go. See how that works out. Anyway I got it of off....yep Ebay 8-| Was off an MX5, come in chrome so x2 cans of Hammerite satin back later and it fits in with the theme quite well L-) However I really don't think the paint is going to hold up for long so may end up having to get it sandblasted and powder coated - it'll do for now. And in fact I quite like the look of it on there :-^

Then there is the....mmmm.... comedy mod x_x 'These' I will only fit at drift events, no way I'm driving on the road with them fitted, well not through my village with its little old ladies and children :)) For those who don't know, its common in the drift scene to hang something from the back of the car, normally a little mascot, cuddy toy that sort of thing. Well wanting to be different I got these from the US. I run them on my competition drift car all last season, got a lot of attention which always pleases the sponsors B-)

Right some pictures:

Then the....'questionable' addition:

2006 Lotus Exige S
2006 535d M-Sport Touring (the Missus car)
Mint

blank

Re: The latest 'additions'

Post by Mint »

The car is looking really good, great addition too :oops: . Is that because you are the 'Dogs B******s?
M@r]{

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by M@r]{ »

:) No its more about 'having balls' :D
2006 Lotus Exige S
PCSAM

blank

Post by PCSAM »

looks great mate .all you need now is a set of angel eyes (black) and change out the side vents for black ones ...(cheap from the bay and paint )....and you car will be the DB
shantybeater

Porsche

Post by shantybeater »

Pahahaha that's awesome, some great mods. The car is coming together nicely :)
Progress Thread:http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... 32&t=36117
Previous - S54 M Roadster, S50 M Roadster, Ibiza Cupra IHI 340bhp, Ibiza Cupra K04 270bhp, 6n2 Polo GTi
dallantan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by dallantan »

AWESOME!!!!!!

[DT_Photography] 07712 415 619.
Dallan |07712 415 619

OZ Breyton 3-Piece Splits (17x9 & 17x12), Rayvern Hydraulics, Custom Top Mounts, Bespoke Hubcentric Spacers, Strutbrace, Aero Wipers, Wind Deflector, PiperX Air Filter, Deleted Plate Recess, Deleted Front Badge, Smoothed Boot, Continental Fogs, All Red Rears, Cleaned Bulbs (all round), Stubby Aerial, Black Grills, Halo Projector Lights, Components Upgrade, Clifford 5104x Intellistart Alarm, Custom Boot Install.
Titan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Titan »

Looks great Mark but the boot rack is back to front.
It won't matter so long as you don't try to carry any skis ;)
Image :devil:
M@r]{

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by M@r]{ »

Titan wrote:Looks great Mark but the boot rack is back to front.
It won't matter so long as you don't try to carry any skis ;)
Lol :D I did wonder what way to put it, I did originally have it the other way around but when I test fitted a couple of wheels it made sense to turn it around, they just felt more secure with the high bit at the back, that way they're sandwiched on :)
2006 Lotus Exige S
dallantan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by dallantan »

Haha!! That has tickled me!!

Nice to meet you tonight by the way...

[DT_Photography] 07712 415 619.
Dallan |07712 415 619

OZ Breyton 3-Piece Splits (17x9 & 17x12), Rayvern Hydraulics, Custom Top Mounts, Bespoke Hubcentric Spacers, Strutbrace, Aero Wipers, Wind Deflector, PiperX Air Filter, Deleted Plate Recess, Deleted Front Badge, Smoothed Boot, Continental Fogs, All Red Rears, Cleaned Bulbs (all round), Stubby Aerial, Black Grills, Halo Projector Lights, Components Upgrade, Clifford 5104x Intellistart Alarm, Custom Boot Install.
veef13

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by veef13 »

Looks great mark, got the same spoiler, splitters and v similar wheels as you, good taste :-)
TitanTim

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by TitanTim »

Zed is looking great Mark and very shiny :lol:

Titan is correct on the boot rack, purely from a safety aspect you don't want a wheel coming through the rear screen after an emergency stop :shock: I would also check what weight the bootlid can take withouit stressing it.

Tim.
2001 Z3 1.9 Roadster Sport - 2012 Z4 sDrive 2.0 M Sport