Vanne's Z3 in Dubai

Post pictures of your car and discuss it here. One car per thread, and keep it on-topic, please!
Vanne

Z3 coupe 2.8

Vanne's Z3 in Dubai

Post by Vanne »

Lol.. Though that would be funny, rather the same topic as my old one. Hehe
Well been a while and a lot has happened sinze we sold our great little 1.9 Zed in Christchurch...
Added a little boy to the team (JT- Jackson Theo) and another little one on the way end Jan.. (scared stiff ;) but seriously, JT is the sunlight in my day and love the boy more than anything..

Back to business...

Well settled in here nice and good, and bought a JKUS ( wrangler) as our daily driver, and was itching for another Zed...
So last week I bought a 2000 2.8l Coupe. Yay.. Black.. Filthy as can be with crazy wheels on it.. So in th last week have stripped everything out of her and cleaning her up good. The Coupe has 160k kms on it, but feels good and tight to push through the corners.

Stripped the wheels of her and now waiting for a set of M3 wheels to arrive.
Will post some pics after she's cleaned up, and needs a new front windscreen. Big sticker on the front window hiding a large crack. Very unsafe.. Also it has coil overs installed, though the wheels and tires are not suited to the setup.. Don't know what they were thinking putting 18 " wheels on it as they scrubbed everywhere.. Even on the suspension at the front.. Did I say unsafe yet?

Anyways will make it safe before anything first!!!

I also currently have the center console out and doing that back to bare as it had this crazy carbon tape all over it that looked extremely tacky... Also looking to replace the radio as it has an ugly pioneer head unit in it that looked like a disco gone bad..

Not good...

Anyways, pics to come....
Good to be back :D
And here she is with her new shoes : D
Vanne

Z3 coupe 2.8

Re: Vanne's Z3 in Dubai

Post by Vanne »

And another pic...

Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

Welcome back. :)

I bet black is hard work to keep clean in Dubai! :shock:

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
///M_aniac
Z Register member

M roadster S50

Post by ///M_aniac »

Welcome back. Nice looking QP you have there. :D Will be interesting to see the progress.
BMW Z3, the only way to build a true roadster

Image - The most powerful letter in the world.
Cloz wrote:There is something that will never change is my love for Z3
smartypants wrote:Conor?

With an M??

The World's gone mad :D
smartypants wrote:The Z3 rear is a great thing to behold ;)