Z3 shepherd

Post pictures of your car and discuss it here. One car per thread, and keep it on-topic, please!
magicmitch

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Z3 shepherd

Post by magicmitch »

Just thought I'd share a couple of pics from a recent blat we did through the Welsh hills.
The moral is....you never know what is just around the corner!!! Spot the brake lights....then they trotted along the road in front for the next 2-3 miles. Once the little fellas were gone though we had one of the best drives ever, it stopped raining too, hood down.....

Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: Z3 shepherd

Post by Gazza »

We did the Brecons one year, fantastic roads
:D
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
magicmitch

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by magicmitch »

we started near Hay on Wye and threaded all the way through to Portmerion (always loved the Caterham 7, so if you remember the Prisoner on TV, you'll know where I'm coming from), via Aberystwyth, 3 days total. I don't know why anyone would go anywhere other than Wales in search of driving nirvana! I'm going back in search of the fabled Evo Triangle next year.......maybe.....
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
magicmitch

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by magicmitch »

blyme, so it really is a triangle then !! cheers for the link, I'll swap one with you....if you ever want a place to stay just on the easterly edge of the Beacons, this place is highly reommended and some great driving roads nearby, superb for just blatting off and exploring.....http://www.pandyinn.co.uk/