At last a decent wash day :-)

Post pictures of your car and discuss it here. One car per thread, and keep it on-topic, please!
TitanTim

Z3 roadster 1.9i

At last a decent wash day :-)

Post by TitanTim »

At last it was a decent sunny day to give the Zed a good wash, I was getting a cold sweat after not washing for 2 weeks :lol: and the sight of it slowly turning white with salt was too much to bare :(

The AC Schnitzers were finally collected today :lol: The buyer set off at 5am to get to mine for 9am, not the best of journeys as the weather over night was pretty bad in the Midlands, hope they will look good on his 3 Series Touring. Time to turn my mind to that hardtop I've always been wanting :lol:

Tim.
2001 Z3 1.9 Roadster Sport - 2012 Z4 sDrive 2.0 M Sport
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: At last a decent wash day :-)

Post by Robert T »

You may need to pick yourself up off the floor after this one... but I washed my zed today... for the first time in two MONTHS! Poor thing looked grey rather than silver. Just not had a chance to give it any TLC. :cry:

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
TitanTim

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by TitanTim »

Robert T wrote:You may need to pick yourself up off the floor after this one... but I washed my zed today... for the first time in two MONTHS! Poor thing looked grey rather than silver. Just not had a chance to give it any TLC. :cry:

Cheers R.
Two months and I would have had a nervous breakdown :shock: Last weekend was just too cold for using snow foam on the hood etc so left it. We're due torrential rain tonight, good point it wash all the salt away off the roads :lol: Bad point the works car park will be submerged for Monday :(

Tim.
Last edited by TitanTim on Sat 26 Jan, 2013 20:34, edited 1 time in total.
2001 Z3 1.9 Roadster Sport - 2012 Z4 sDrive 2.0 M Sport
martyb

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by martyb »

Looking fresh after this spate of bad weather.

hoping to get mine done in the next few days. its needing it... :shock: