Zentral Scotland Z...

Post pictures of your car and discuss it here. One car per thread, and keep it on-topic, please!
Takumi

M roadster S50

Zentral Scotland Z...

Post by Takumi »

Ok, poor title I know... bu it was the best I could do! Here's some pics of the New Z and the Dead Z (Dunno how to make them smaller Sorry!!!)

My car, Z3 2.2 Sport. Almost as it left the factory.. low milage - no plans to modify want to keep it as original as possible. Just needs a few things to make it perfect! Hope you like.

Daily Driver Left.... Sunday Driver Right

Dead Z

Just put that in cos I like the pic....
Pierrick

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: Zentral Scotland Z...

Post by Pierrick »

Why dead Z??
Batchem1

M roadster S50

Post by Batchem1 »

Fantastic photos - are you a pro?
Brian H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Brian H »

Love the second photo, almost makes your Z look Blue
Takumi

M roadster S50

Post by Takumi »

Thanks for the replies!!

Not a pro photographer, all pics taken with my phone!! (Samsung Galaxy). I just wait till I see something interesting and snap. My camera is full of nonsense!!

The Z4 died in a small accident, the cost of the parts was ridiculous so insurance wrote it off. I was gutted - especially at the crappy payment I was given... I'll keep posting pics as I take them! Now, I just need to drive the Z3!!
Russ1959

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Post by Russ1959 »

Really nice pics there :)

Which do you prefer between the Z4 and Z3 ?
I've had a 3.0 Z4 and wish I still had it. I've been on the look out for a Z3 but unsure if I would be trying to compare it to the Z4 all the time and regret not getting another Z4.
Do they drive the same?

Russ
2005 Toledo blue Z4 Roadster
PCSAM

blank

Post by PCSAM »

liking some of your shots ....... silver is the best colour on a zed :D :lol: 8-)
Mint

blank

Post by Mint »

PCSAM wrote: ....... silver is the best colour on a zed :D :lol: 8-)
Let's not start that up again - we all know blue is best :D :D :D
Takumi

M roadster S50

Post by Takumi »

Let's not start that up again - we all know blue is best :D :D :D[/quote]
Mint wrote:
PCSAM wrote: ....... silver is the best colour on a zed :D :lol: 8-)
Let's not start that up again - we all know blue is best :D :D :D
Im not really a fan of silver!!! But it suits the Z3, and condition etc were more important... If I had to choose it would have been that lovely dark blue colour, yellow or orinocco green (or any other weird colour!!) But, its silver and I think it suits it! Sounds like a politicians answer... :P
Russ1959 wrote:Really nice pics there :)

Which do you prefer between the Z4 and Z3 ?
I've had a 3.0 Z4 and wish I still had it. I've been on the look out for a Z3 but unsure if I would be trying to compare it to the Z4 all the time and regret not getting another Z4.
Do they drive the same?

Russ
My Z4 was only a 2.0 as it was my daily driver and I really enjoyed it, I loved the looks, it was pretty cheap to run and comfy. If you had run flats on your Z4 you'd know the ride isnt great, but it was great to drive (and I loved the phoenix yellow.. I know it was a love it or hate it colour). The Z3 is a totally different kettle of fish and you can definitely tell its from an older generation of car. They drive totally differently, the Z3 isnt as stiff its like driving a big jelly, and you feel that on the road abd its not as heavy to drive. I dont think its really fair to compare because the Z3 is based on E30 technology... but its a good drive! I got a 6 cylinder Z3 so you have the sound of that lovely engine does wonders, it looks great, with the right wheels etc. I think if you get the right one, you wont be disappointed Russ! Hope that helps
Takumi

M roadster S50

Post by Takumi »

Another day, another chance for some pics!

Cleared for landing!

Cleared for landing ..2...

OK,. thats all for now!