Yet Another Zed Lunch

Post pictures of your car and discuss it here. One car per thread, and keep it on-topic, please!
Ragtop

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Yet Another Zed Lunch

Post by Ragtop »

It was always going to be super hot today so got in touch with Larry [Zedona[ and Nigel [Countryboy] and we met at our regular pub in Brenchley Kent. :drive Sadly I forgot the camera so these are mobile phone pictures.

Alan W

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Yet Another Zed Lunch

Post by Alan W »

Don't forget me on the next one guys, and in the solo photo of the metallic burgundy Z is that lower grill an aftermarket item, I like that!
1999 facelit Z3 Roadster 2.8 Auto in Cosmos Black aka 'Gloria'
Ragtop

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Ragtop »

Alan W wrote:Don't forget me on the next one guys, and in the solo photo of the metallic burgundy Z is that lower grill an aftermarket item, I like that!

Yes that grill is aftermarket, like you, I quite liked it too, he had only recently put it on. I posted that photo to see what people's views on it were.

Expect a text from me Alan when a sunny Friday comes along. :)
Alan W

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Alan W »

Not sure about the matching bonnet grills but have found the lower grill on ebay and they do it in silver or black and the price seems quite reasonable but would have to lose that badge:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3-96-02- ... 3a70150945

In the same ebay shop he sells those magnetic rear arch stone shields which are black so wouldn't look too bad on my black Z:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3-MAGNET ... 3a5894c81d
1999 facelit Z3 Roadster 2.8 Auto in Cosmos Black aka 'Gloria'