Android smart phone

Advice and assistance on computer matters
Koolflyer

Z3 roadster 2.8

Android smart phone

Post by Koolflyer »

Hi, I haven't been on the forum much this year. I've got the photo uploading problem sorted now using IMGUR, however perhaps it's my imagination, but the 'Recent Topics' scrolling column doesn't seem very wide compared to the other two columns......my imagination perhaps?? :puzzle:

1997 Z3 2.8 (M52) Roadster Montreal blue
2013 330d (F31) M Sport Alpine White
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: Android smart phone

Post by Robert T »

Not your imagination, the recent topics box is indeed narrower than the others, and was sized to look right on a desktop-based web browser. It looks alright on my tablet, it looks much as your screenshot on my phone. To be fair, the whole of phpBB doesn't render amazingly well on a smartphone, which is I why we also support Tapatalk, and this is what I use when I am out and about. You can get it from Google Play and sign into the forum as the same user you use on your desktop.

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
Koolflyer

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Android smart phone

Post by Koolflyer »

Thanks for that Robert, glad it's not my imagination or eyes...ha! Will take a look at Tapa and see how it goes. Would I be right in saying that with Tapatalk the Topics box would be slightly wider, as I do use whilst mobile and out and about? Perhaps not?

Cheers
KF
1997 Z3 2.8 (M52) Roadster Montreal blue
2013 330d (F31) M Sport Alpine White