Multiple Monitors

Advice and assistance on computer matters
jonereed

Z1 Alpina Roadster

Multiple Monitors

Post by jonereed »

First off I have a 8'' lilliput touchscreen (vga) up front, I have two other Elo 15'' touchscreen vga's i want to add. i know you can buy a VGA splitter/booster but will that allow multiple touchscreens? i want to have all screens working with touch capability. anyone know how to do this?
estocks

Not specified

Post by estocks »

The touch part of the system will be handled by a small aplication sitting in the system tray. You need to find out if that application can handle two simultanious serial/USB connections for the ELO screens. Maybe 3 if the liliput uses the same touch controller.
Use the Search button before posting newbie questions about hard tops and fitting kits, footwell speaker amps, water in the boot, hood maintainance and those horrific angel eyes. We get like 10 threads a week on the same subject, it's obvious that you haven't searched.
estocks

Not specified

Post by estocks »

BSW have been getting some bad press for poor customer services. Try what used to be roadstersounds.
Use the Search button before posting newbie questions about hard tops and fitting kits, footwell speaker amps, water in the boot, hood maintainance and those horrific angel eyes. We get like 10 threads a week on the same subject, it's obvious that you haven't searched.