Transfer files from PC to iPhone, copy iPhone to PC

Advice and assistance on computer matters
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

Anyone advertising anything that is so desperate to get a sale that they feel the need to SPAM totally unrelated forums just tells me that the thing must be CRAP in the first place :D

The more people who reply to this saying how crap the software is the more it will be picked up by search engines for being crap :twisted:

Did I mention that in my own personal view iJoysoft iPhone Transfer Ultimate is crap ?

If I didn't then iJoysoft iPhone Transfer Ultimate is crap in my own personal opinion.

nb any opinion expressed in this post is my own personal opinion that iJoysoft iPhone Transfer Ultimate is crap and not that of the site owners :wink:
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Notified :wink:
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

:thumb:

SPAM free zone again :D
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
Mr Silver

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Mr Silver »

Talking of spam...

One of the most recent forms of internet marketing is to 'doctor' the search engines. It would seem that the most efficient (and cost effective) method is to get folks mad enough to post complaints to their favourite forum. Peeps complain 7 times more for bad service than for good. So a little antagonising goes a long way and can, as we all know, create whole threads for some time. This 'tilts' the search engines towards the guy causing the problems.

There is a well documented 'situation' in the states where a mail order company owner has already achieved this by choosing to seriously mistreat selected customers that live relatively close to him so that he can arrive at their door and harass them, threatening to harm their children etc. He is well known to the police but in this bent and twisted world they apparently are unable to do anything (word against word). Google are unable to 'compensate' for the bad publicity. A result for the low life!

This may also have been the subject of a Panorama program I understand.

Don't worry, the worst is yet to come...
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

There was a good example on Pistonheads were a certain dealer had got a rep for advertising low priced cars, people would phone up fropm all over the country to arrange to view these cars to find that surprise surprise they had "just" been sold before they got there but they had plenty of more expensive ones to choose from.

A thread was started with everyone complaining and before long when you search for that dealer the complaint thread was top of the google searches :D

I have no idea how the search engines work but aparently it required every post on the thread to mention the name of the dealer and the words "crap" "conmen" etc.... as many times as possible :rtm:

Was a very funny thread