internet explorer 9 is out and seems to be much improved

Advice and assistance on computer matters
trigg35

Z3 roadster 2.2i

internet explorer 9 is out and seems to be much improved

Post by trigg35 »

ok so ive only downloaded ie9 today and it seems improved (hasnt hung and stopped responding) and much faster to load up pages.sorry if this has been around for a while and everyone has had it for ages but it gets a thumbs up from me.
GazHyde

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by GazHyde »

IE 9 is going to be much much better, but isn't a fully released product yet! It's been in beta release for what seems like ages now, and MS have a release candidate available (which is almost what actually will be released).

Always got on well with previous versions of IE, but I know a lot of people think of it as satans own web browser.

Good to hear its working well for you.

Gaz
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

What the difference between an MS beta-release and a full release? Simple answer, nothing! Everything MS ship feels like a beta. I'd hate to see the alpha release! It is just another freshly deposited turd from Redmond that I will have to make my websites work with. :cry:

Roll on Firefox 4! :twisted:

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
freds dad

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by freds dad »

Robert T

You have PM
Gio

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Gio »

Robert T wrote:It is just another freshly deposited turd from Redmond that I will have to make my websites work with. :cry:

Roll on Firefox 4! :twisted:

Cheers R.
So far my websites have worked fine with IE9, with no changes and no specific IE coding.
Have had more trouble with Firefox 4 Beta, one page wouldn't even display, even though it did in Firefox 3, IE8, IE9, Chrome and Opera.
ImageImage