Glenskirlie Banknock

Use this forum to tell us about good (or bad!) pubs and restaurants. Please keep it on topic!
muppet

Z4 sDrive20i M Sport

Glenskirlie Banknock

Post by muppet »

If you are traveling up through Scotland on the M74/M73/A80/A9 corridor and don't want to stop at a Little Chef or Brewers Fare this place make a convenient alternative

http://www.glenskirliehouse.com/Location.aspx

I had played at wedding here a couple of months back and it looked good. I then saw it in a Sunday supplement where a Glasgow restaurant owner said it was a place he went for a meal.So I had Bar Lunch there yesterday with my dad and I was very pleased with it. We were sitting beside a couple who said it is the best eaterie in the area.

It is a mile from the A80 just north of the Castlecary Arches near Cumbernauld. From both slip roads it is a right turn towards Kilsyth.Just as you leave Banknock it is on the right hand side.For lunch don't go into the big car park on the left but drive straight up from the entrance and turn into the right. Enjoy :zmurf:
I have been diagnosed with ADHOTS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh That's Shiney