South West France

Mention the good and bad of your hotel and B&B experiences here. One thread per hotel, please!
Johnc

Z3 roadster 2.8

South West France

Post by Johnc »

Hello fellow roadster owners, a bit of a shameless plug but my brother and his French wife have recently opened a bar/ B&B in the Vienne region (86).
It is surrounded by fabulous open roads absolutely perfect for us roadster drivers and is in a part of France often bypassed (between Poitiers and Limoges) so remains 'real' and unspoilt. Nearby is a full blown racetrack at Le Vigeant where private cars can enjoy finding out just how fast these cars are (legally).
Both are English speakers and Mike has gotten the bug and is now the proud owner of his own gleaming 2.8 (Mtec trim) after being seduced by my black batmobile 2.8

I shall post details of my next trip down there in case anyone fancies joining a Z convoy but in the meantime their details are on Facebook at Leschambresdelafontaine so check it out!

Cat is a great cook and the accommodation has just been refurbished so if you fancy a long weekend or a stop off on the way down south, why not check it out!
Hope it is OK to post this here, as a paid up member I just want to share a few tips having spent time (and money) in some very questionable digs in rural France over the years. :lol:
TaffZee

blank

Post by TaffZee »

What a shame, its to far west for us, we have a cruise 4 cars 8 people heading for salou in June, but going via Lyon, Might be possible on the return trip though?

Be nice to meet a fellow zedhead on the trip...
Image1998 Atlanta Blue 2.8