Z1's for sale

International forum for all Z1 enthusiasts
steveH

blank.gif

Z1's for sale

Post by steveH »

does anyone know anything about either of these two cars for sale??

1) red paint, grey/black interior, 28k miles, 1991, £20k reg J456 SRX (?? may be J466 SRX)

2) 1992, 32k miles, H98 CDM green paint/ camouflage. not been used (only 50 miles) over last 3years as owner no time. £17k

any info or comments most welcome.
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

You will find opinions on the Green Z1 in the thread below

http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15589
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Jet

blank

Post by Jet »

Gazza, you the same Gary from East London? that your Z3M in the picture? Didnt you have a Z3?

So many questions :D
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Yes it's me, bought the ///M September 2006 and just recently changed plates from GAZ24 51
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

ImageImage
FraserSmith

Z1 roadster

Re: Z1's for sale

Post by FraserSmith »

steveH wrote:does anyone know anything about either of these two cars for sale??

1) red paint, grey/black interior, 28k miles, 1991, £20k reg J456 SRX (?? may be J466 SRX)

2) 1992, 32k miles, H98 CDM green paint/ camouflage. not been used (only 50 miles) over last 3years as owner no time. £17k

any info or comments most welcome.
I spoke to the guy selling the green Z1 and he said that he's selling it on behalf of a friend, it was originally from the Republic of Ireland, and he didn't have the service history to hand, although he did mention that he was in the process of trying to get hold of it.

My impression was that he wasn't going to get the service history, so I walked away from this one. He did offer it to me for £13,500 though.

He said that it was in really good condition, with a couple of scrapes on the fromt bumper (very small). I also asked if the hood had been patched and he assured me that it hadn't, but if you look at the pictures it looks like it has at the knuckle on the passenger side - I believe that it's very common for a hole to appear here.

I didn't have to much confidence in the tales that the seller was telling me, as he's obviously a dealer.

I hope that this helps.
steveH

blank.gif

Post by steveH »

Thanks for info on green one. Give it a wide bearth IMO.
Anyone know about the Red one??
Jet

blank

Post by Jet »

garythefish wrote:Yes it's me, bought the ///M September 2006 and just recently changed plates from GAZ24 51
Now your talking, nice colour. You happy with it?
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Very happy with it :D , just need a Z1 now to keep it company :P
Gazza

ImageImage
thecamperman

Z3 roadster 1.8

Post by thecamperman »

Z1's are great cars, wouldn't mind one myself