Ok, now who was it??

International forum for all Z1 enthusiasts
BBZ149

Z1 roadster

Ok, now who was it??

Post by BBZ149 »

Ok, who outbid me by £5 and stole this from under my nose?? Now I got to wait till next week to receive mine! :cry:

Open and close with German style and ingenuity!
Jet

blank

Re: Ok, now who was it??

Post by Jet »

BBZ149 wrote:Ok, who outbid me by £5 and stole this from under my nose?? Now I got to wait till next week to receive mine! :cry:
Hahaha it wasnt me, but be interesting to find out the differences in weight compared with the OEM, be nice if it had a nice growl to it rather than the whine the current systems emits, keep me posted Mr T.
felix

Z1 roadster

Post by felix »

Also interested to hear how it sounds.
Bluebaur

Z1 roadster

Post by Bluebaur »

I wonder who lives 40 minutes away from Nouvalari Engineering in Nottingham ?
BBZ149

Z1 roadster

Post by BBZ149 »

Bluebaur wrote:I wonder who lives 40 minutes away from Nouvalari Engineering in Nottingham ?
Bluebaur, so it was you ya swine lol :D

Well it looks like somebody will have there's before me Jet, but I’ll let you know what it sounds like.

They make S-Steel Exhausts for Ferraris ETC so hopefully should sound nice. But for £250 + £25 postage, you can’t go wrong. :)

They also will be making them to order.
Bluebaur

Z1 roadster

Post by Bluebaur »

Yes, Mr T it was me. I am still wondering why I bid on the item as I have a BTB fitted that had already been polished and been on the car for 12 months. However the BTB is a superb piece of kit, but a little lacking in the audio department!
A friend has just purchased a set of manifolds for a 308GTS from Nouvalari Engineering and says the quality is good and the pricing was fair.
I have arranged to collect my purchase early next week and have been offered a factory visit. So I will let you know how I get on. They are currently estimating price for the tubular stainless manifold for me.

Roger
BBZ149

Z1 roadster

Post by BBZ149 »

Bluebaur wrote:They are currently estimating price for the tubular stainless manifold for me.

Roger
Hi Roger, please keep us updated on progress, and also how good my back box sounds if you install it before me.

Looking at there site, they can’t be bad http://www.nouvalari.com/

Id also be interested in SS manifold and pipes down to back box.
felix

Z1 roadster

Post by felix »

Bluebaur wrote:They are currently estimating price for the tubular stainless manifold for me.
Will be curious to see how that compares to the Supersprint manifolds in the other thread.
felix

Z1 roadster

Post by felix »

BlueBaur, any comments on the silencer?
Bluebaur

Z1 roadster

Post by Bluebaur »

I have not fitted my silencer as yet, as I am hoping to have a general day of coolant change, brake fluid replacement and some brake line greasing together with silencer fitting.
BBZ 149 purchased a similar silencer from Nouvalari Engineering and they fitted his some time last week. I managed to put my new silencer on the bathroom scales and as Terry and Jet are aware, it weighs in at about 23 kilo's. This is substantialy less than original and I will compare with my BTB once changed. Hopefully Terry will pick up on this thread and let you have his thoughts on the new silencer.

Roger
felix

Z1 roadster

Post by felix »

Cheers Roger. Do spill the beans Terry.
BBZ149

Z1 roadster

Post by BBZ149 »

Hi Felix, ill add photo's and videos as soon as I get them from Jet so you can compare the 2 systems.
Jet

blank

Post by Jet »

BBZ149 wrote:Hi Felix, ill add photo's and videos as soon as I get them from Jet so you can compare the 2 systems.
Uploading as I type.