Another Black Z1 with light grey leather cloth interior

International forum for all Z1 enthusiasts
Green Genie
Sponsor 2018

Z1 roadster

Re: Another Black Z1 with light grey leather cloth interior

Post by Green Genie »

Translated: You have the unique opportunity to acquire an original BMW Z1 ** NEW CAR ** with 0 miles!!, Is probably the world's only vehicle Really a NEW CAR!, The vehicle was an exhibit at BMW in the executive suite since delivery in 1991 !, production: 14/05/1991, day registration: 01.08.1991, Due to changing emissions regulations, so therefore easily at any time start-up possible, chassis number: AL07752 currently, NEW service from BMW dealers including Zahriemen! To ask for more, we are happy to assist you. We will gladly send you further wish to powerful images!, We are happy to take your vehicle in payment, price 59900inkl. VAT, net export price € 50 400, Attention: E-mail to request answered only with a specified telephone number, mistakes and intermediate sale reserved!

I guess as soon as it gets driven by a new owner and a few miles under it's belt the value will fall but then if you dont use it what's the point in owning it ?

TJS Having seen your light grey leather/cloth trim interior I must say I do like that colour combo. must be quite rare :D

EDIT: looks like this was destined for the Italian market originaly

Chassis number AL07752
Production date 1991 / 05 / 14

Body color
Code 278 : TRAUM SCHWARZ
Interior color
Code 420 : Light gray
Specifications SA 282 : Light alloy wheel Z1
SA 283 : Emergency wheel Z1
SA 814 : National version Italy
SA 831 : No Radio
SA 998 : Guarantee
TJS

Z1 roadster

Post by TJS »

GG

I believe 50 black / grey cars were produced plus I did see a metallic blue / grey car in Berlin a couple of years ago. It looked fantastic.

Certainly agree with your sentiments. Why would you buy a car with 1km and then use it ? The value would plummet. But why would you buy it and not use it, unless you were a dealer or operating a museum.

TJS
Jet

blank

Post by Jet »

My thoughts are that these cars will be the ones that sell for hundreds of thousands of pounds in 100 years time, as our daily cars die out and numbers decrease to the hundreds worldwide, thats when £59k will be considered cheap, the only downside is that the current owners wont be the ones reaping the benefits.
benslick

blank.gif

Seats

Post by benslick »

Z1's will be worth a mint, the fewer and fewer they become!
Benslick