Leather colours

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
domross

Z3 roadster 2.8

Leather colours

Post by domross »

I am wanting to get an armrest from LeatherZ but am unsure of the colour of my leather interior....I think it's evergreen but don't want to fork out the dollars until I'm sure....Has anyone got an options brochure listing the leather colours so I can order with confidence??
Justin Time

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Justin Time »

Hi domross,

Is this of any use?

Don't forget to have a look at all the tabs at the top as well as just that page.

Good luck.
BMW Z3 2.0L Velvet Blue Individual Edition
domross

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by domross »

Hi Justin,
Certainly was of help ,thanks alot, colour is the same but a different name....if the worse comes to the worse I would just re-dye the arm rest but I'm sure that won't be necessary
Cheers
domross

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by domross »

Bummer!! They only do the arm rest for a LHD....however having looked at the way they put things together I am wondering if I can cobble something together using the cupholder as they do and either an E36 or E46 armrest in a similar way they do....anyone any idea whether the dimensions of these amrests will be to big??
Cheers
321bhp

Not specified

Post by 321bhp »

They Will Do You A Right-handed If You Ask,i Brought One,then Sold It To Someone On Here,
Zmeagol

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Post by Zmeagol »

Evergreen was an M colour. I imagine yours is Moss Green, see second pic on this link: http://www.zroadster.net/tim/colors/z275-bost.html

Tim
domross

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by domross »

They no longer do the right-handed armrest ,so i'll have to see what I can sort out!! ,Thanks Tim ,Moss green It is!