Now gonna keep my Z3

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
Dazza

Z3 roadster 2.8

Now gonna keep my Z3

Post by Dazza »

I was looking at chopping in my Z3, looked at a Cooper Works Conv but The dealers wanted to literally steal my Z3 off me offeing pennies, she's a 2000 W 2.8.

So now decided to keep her, due to have the original BBS split rims refurb'd, rear bumper resprayed as a couple of stone scuffs, rear screen replaced and a nice valet. So she should look stunning again.

Got a couple of little service jobs to sort too.

So will be staying around, might also put a new head unit in with Ipod connection, multi CD player just doesn't work for me can never be arsed to change the discs :?
Justin Time

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Justin Time »

Good to hear, Dazza. Enjoy the summer. :)
BMW Z3 2.0L Velvet Blue Individual Edition
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

Nice one Dazza

You will get more value from spending your money and falling back in love with your Z :wink:

I ran an 04 plate cooper works with every option from new for 18 months, great plaything but not a patch on the Z's :D
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
kruisn

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by kruisn »

Did you find it very hard to see out the back and rear quarters when reversing in the cooper,. ie not very reasuring when backing? ? :roll:
Don't drink and drive home -
Take the Zd and fly home -