Front Foglight Replacement - very easy

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
motco

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Front Foglight Replacement - very easy

Post by motco »

Somehow my offside front foglight got broken recently. :( This is annoying because I never use them :head: but they must be functional for the MoT. GSF sold me a new one for £48+VAT which I thought wasn't too bad, and the fitting was so easy I could hardly believe it. A good point in favour of the Z3 compared with, say, the Audi TT on which the whole of the front of the car has to come off to simply replace the HID ballast. Thumbs up to BMW for that user-friendly bit of design. :thumb:
garyw

Porsche

Re: Front Foglight Replacement - very easy

Post by garyw »

motco wrote:This is annoying because I never use them :head: but they must be functional for the MoT. :
Really!!! are you sure its not just the rear one included in the MOT, thats my understanding
motco

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Re: Front Foglight Replacement - very easy

Post by motco »

garyw wrote:
motco wrote:This is annoying because I never use them :head: but they must be functional for the MoT. :
Really!!! are you sure its not just the rear one included in the MOT, thats my understanding
Well, this could be a matter of interpretation but I have been given to believe that no fog/driving light at all is fine but if any are fitted they must both work or be masked off or painted over. One alone is not acceptable.

<stands by for incoming flak> :lol: