Chomping at the bit

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
beemz

Z3 roadster 2.8

Chomping at the bit

Post by beemz »

I'n the process of trying to sell my Audi TT roadster and can't wait to get back behind the wheel of another Zed. It's been a while since my previous Z3 departed but i'm hoping it won't be too much longer. The desire to be a Z3 owner has never really gone away and when i have one once again i hopefully can hang on to it for a looooong time.
Hang_em_high

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Hang_em_high »

Which model tt is it your trying to sell. You never know someone here maybe interested if they knew a few details :)
beemz

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by beemz »

Hang_em_high

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Hang_em_high »

Really lovely looking car. I very nearly bought one before I bought the Zed.But servicing costs put me off. How do you find it :?: just asking out of interest as I still fancy one at some point.
beemz

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by beemz »

I've enjoyed it whilst i've had it to be honest. There probably a few more niggly things that go wrong with them than my experience with the Zed, but this car has had them sorted at my expense. It's always a good idea to get involved with forums before you buy, which on this occasion i didn't do. It cost me a bit to get the regular things that were common faults repaired. It's the 225bhp which driving wise is very capable, quite quick, torqey and the 4wd is excellent in my opinion. Having said that i really loved the z3 2.8 and can't wait to return.
TitanTim

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by TitanTim »

Lovely TT, I nearly went for a 3.2 DSG instead of the Zed but everyone on here said it was a ladies car so went for the Zed :lol:

Tim.
2001 Z3 1.9 Roadster Sport - 2012 Z4 sDrive 2.0 M Sport