annoyed!!!!!

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
spanwah

Z3 roadster 2.2i

annoyed!!!!!

Post by spanwah »

picked my 3yr old up from nursery today on the way back its very windy and the trees were blowing all over the place, then low and behold a big branch brakes off and lands on the front of my bonnet as i'm driving along so i now have a nice dent and a few scratches to what was a mint car :head:
now in dent wizard in the morning :head:
just thought id have a rant!!!!1 :D
new name "lucky eddie" what are the chances????
hornel Z3M

blank

dent

Post by hornel Z3M »

Unlucky mate, i would have been gutted too. I was looking at my garage roof hoping it wouldnt come off. Never mind it could have been a tree :cry:
spanwah

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Re: dent

Post by spanwah »

hornel Z3M wrote:Unlucky mate, i would have been gutted too. I was looking at my garage roof hoping it wouldnt come off. Never mind it could have been a tree :cry:

cheers mate, i suppose it could have come through the window or roof :head: just annoyed more money to shell out!
Hang_em_high

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Hang_em_high »

On the bright side at least you and nipper were uninjured which is the most important thing :)
ZedDad

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by ZedDad »

Sorry to hear that :cry: But at least you and your little one were OK. :lol:
For the smiles Image For the miles Image
spanwah

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by spanwah »

cheers guys your absolutley right it could have been alot worse!
getting fixed tommorrow on the sly, scratches i'll do myself!
spanwah

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by spanwah »

had it repaired today by dent wizard! looks like it never happened top job much happier now! :lol:
snoops

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by snoops »

spanwah wrote:had it repaired today by dent wizard! looks like it never happened top job much happier now! :lol:
Wow... you don't mess around do you :shock:
Image...........No Mods...... I like him just the way he is
TitanTim

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by TitanTim »

Did you take any before and after pics? always good to see how well dents are removed by the paintless dent removal guys.

Tim.
2001 Z3 1.9 Roadster Sport - 2012 Z4 sDrive 2.0 M Sport
spanwah

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by spanwah »

snoops wrote:
spanwah wrote:had it repaired today by dent wizard! looks like it never happened top job much happier now! :lol:
Wow... you don't mess around do you :shock:
thats what the wife says :lol:
spanwah

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by spanwah »

TitanTim wrote:Did you take any before and after pics? always good to see how well dents are removed by the paintless dent removal guys.

Tim.
thinking about it tim i should of really , never used them before , found them on the internet and would recommend for sure! they were the only ones who would do it the next day really otherwise i would have waited till monday at the earliest which it would have done my head in all weekend :head: , my missus says i was moody all day after that happened :roll:
Hang_em_high

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Hang_em_high »

spanwah wrote:
TitanTim wrote:Did you take any before and after pics? always good to see how well dents are removed by the paintless dent removal guys.

Tim.
thinking about it tim i should of really , never used them before , found them on the internet and would recommend for sure! they were the only ones who would do it the next day really otherwise i would have waited till monday at the earliest which it would have done my head in all weekend :head: , my missus says i was moody all day after that happened :roll:
:lol: :lol: I have a contract with my dent guy :lol: otherwise like you its moody days until they are sorted.
TitanTim

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by TitanTim »

spanwah wrote:

Tim.
I've heard good things about Dent Devils and will probably use them in the future if the worst happens.

Accidents happen but its when someone inflicts damage through pure ignorance that gets me. I always try and avoid car parks at supermarkets etc or find a space on the end of a row to minimise the chance of receiving a parking dent, although paking on a Superbowl car park last Thurs night between a clapped out van and a Punto had me sweating all night. At least these Paintless Dent removal bods take the pain out if the worst should happen :lol:

Tim.
2001 Z3 1.9 Roadster Sport - 2012 Z4 sDrive 2.0 M Sport
Hard Top

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Hard Top »

Superbowl, what's that? I have heard of a soup bowl. :idea:
OK, just checked on internet, you are not a cheerleader are you TT :lol:

HT
HT

Titan's apprentice. :D
Titan wrote:Occupations ?
Official Devil's Advocate :devil: