Is 6K to much

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
eyezcar

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Is 6K to much

Post by eyezcar »

Hi
It looks like I'm going to have to sell my Z'ed not to happy about it but needs must, it’s lovely little car only 44K 19i on 51 plate, I tried to see if the dealer I brought it from last year would buy it back seeing as he know the car, let’s just say they have one hell of a mark up.
I’ve had a good look round at what there going for and I need to get some were near what I paid for her, what the chances of me get 6K or pretty close to it ?
If I know how to add pictures I would, but this might work http://www.flickr.com/photos/eyezcar/
simonbud100

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by simonbud100 »

From experience, a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If it is exceptional condition with a full history etc to back up the low mileage, then it might be worth £6k to a buyer.

Otherwise, knowing the way the market is at the moment, I fear it may be a tad over priced. There are pleantly of very good examples around at under £5k.

That said, Good luck with the sale.
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

I agree with the above with no dealer warranty on offer it's expensive for a private sale.
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
eyezcar

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by eyezcar »

Thanks for that I'll have to have a think about who much but I'm thinking 5,500 and see what I get offered.