z3 2.2 sport now sold.thanks for all the help

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
trigg35

Z3 roadster 2.2i

z3 2.2 sport now sold.thanks for all the help

Post by trigg35 »

my z3 has now sold to free up some money for other things.bit of a shock as the buyer had cash and its gone.was a great car and its gone to a good home.i think the new lady owner will look better in it than me!
anyway im sure out of habit i will still look at this site but thanks for all the help people have given me over the last two years and i may still post the odd reply if i can answer someones question.i guess buyers are out there but you need to detach your emotions (hard i know)and be realistic if you want to sell.anyway its not really a goodbye - i will be back in a few days trying to flog my stormforce car cover (£160 new)with unused locking kit.will get it out of the loft and post a pic.cheers for now
Bill-

blank.gif

Post by Bill- »

got any pics of the cover??
trigg35

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by trigg35 »

not yet.as i recall in top condition due to lack of use.i simply could not be bothered getting it off at 6.45 in the morning before driving to work.my z3 got used mainly in winter as i do crazy hours in the summer so it never really sat long enough for me to warrent covering it up.cover comes in a bag and is the top of the range breathable etc.think i bought it from simon who sells zroadster (cant remember the site)bits but here is a link to it on another site.and it has unused locking kit

http://www.carcoverzone.co.uk/stormforc ... -1612.html
peterandjenny

Z3 roadster 2.8

cover

Post by peterandjenny »

How much do you want for it?
trigg35

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by trigg35 »

hi
im asking £90 inc delivery and thats with the locking kit so about half the new price.however i had a pm from someone yesterday so if its too much for them it will be offered to anyone else who is interested.will wait and see if they want it first