Do I sell my hardtop

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
freds dad

Z3 roadster 2.8

Do I sell my hardtop

Post by freds dad »

I've got a perfect Titan silver hardtop on my car but I miss having the roof down on sunny winter days.

How much could I expect to get for it? I would sell it with the fitting kit, protective bag, heated rear window switch, torx tool for front fixings, stand for when not in use, rear window blanket and fitting details.

Any ideas of what I should ask if I decide to sell?
Brian H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: Do I sell my hardtop

Post by Brian H »

freds dad wrote:I've got a perfect Titan silver hardtop on my car but I miss having the roof down on sunny winter days.

How much could I expect to get for it? I would sell it with the fitting kit, protective bag, heated rear window switch, torx tool for front fixings, stand for when not in use, rear window blanket and fitting details.

Any ideas of what I should ask if I decide to sell?
I would think in the region of £750 - £800 all in. £500 - £550 for the hardtop with bag & Stand and £250 for the fitting kit. It may be worth selling the bag and stand separately, this way you would maybe achieve a little more.

HTH
G2JRP

M roadster S50

Post by G2JRP »

If you decide to sell I would keep the window blanket as you will still need when the roof is down.

I would think it has got to be worth £500+ with fitting kit. Especially if the colour suits the buyers car.
ImageImageImage

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

I would expect to pay £750 inc fitting kit,bag and stand.
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
G2JRP

M roadster S50

Post by G2JRP »

If you decide to sell I would keep the window blanket as you will still need when the roof is down.

I would think it has got to be worth £500+ with fitting kit. Especially if the colour suits the buyers car.
ImageImageImage

Uploaded with ImageShack.us