Fiji Green??

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
Pistol968

Z3 roadster 2.8

Fiji Green??

Post by Pistol968 »

I've spotted two 2.8 Roadsters for sale at the moment. Both look to be nice examples but are in Fiji Green. Obviously a fairly polarising colour but I just wondered what other peoples opinions are?
Mouldy

Not specified

Re: Fiji Green??

Post by Mouldy »

Pistol968 wrote:I've spotted two 2.8 Roadsters for sale at the moment. Both look to be nice examples but are in Fiji Green. Obviously a fairly polarising colour but I just wondered what other peoples opinions are?
Marmite!!!! Personally, I think it's the worst colour for a Zed, but some people like it otherwise they would never have sold any. If you ever want to sell it, I think it'll be hard to move on too. Best to wait for a good car in a popular colour (other than silver!). :lol:

Skoda Octavia vRS TSi DSG on Tour at Rocamadour
XVar

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by XVar »

I agree with Mouldy, it's a pretty bad colour for any car. In case anyone was wondering what Fiji Green looks like...

1997 2.8 Z3 | Gallery Thread
///M_aniac
Z Register member

M roadster S50

Post by ///M_aniac »

I like Fiji green :colourful: and was considering buying a 2.8 example a few years back. Nice piping round seats and mats from memory. It was in a Coventry $tealership.
BMW Z3, the only way to build a true roadster

Image - The most powerful letter in the world.
Cloz wrote:There is something that will never change is my love for Z3
smartypants wrote:Conor?

With an M??

The World's gone mad :D
smartypants wrote:The Z3 rear is a great thing to behold ;)
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

I think it looks at its best on a nice sunny day in the South of France. It is a bit of aquired taste - a bit like shirts - some people look good in turquoise, others don't - I quite like it, but I don't think I'd wear it. :wink:

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
Pistol968

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Pistol968 »

"If you ever want to sell it, I think it'll be hard to move on too. Best to wait for a good car in a popular colour (other than silver!). "

And there in lies the problem me thinks.... explains why one is very cheap and the other apparently did not sell. Also both of my daughters reaching for a bucket on being shown the photos was a fairly strong clue too. Although I have to say that it still holds a certain appeal for me- but head over heart time is called for I fear.
honeybee#234

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by honeybee#234 »

I love my Fiji Green Zed, it's what attracted me (and my husband) to it in the garage, and everyone who's seen it loves the colour (yes, the men too). There are too many Silver and dark colours to my mind, and if you're going to get a Z3, FLAUNT IT! The piping on the seats is fab too. As has been said, it's personal taste and it wouldn't do for us all to like the same. I love the way it turns heads.