Where to sell my Z3

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
oldfart59

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Where to sell my Z3

Post by oldfart59 »

after looking at a post last night

http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=35375

I weas wondering where the formites recommend I sell my Z3, it is currently on Gumtree but not much response

any thoughts ?
G2JRP

M roadster S50

Re: Where to sell my Z3

Post by G2JRP »

I have always advertised and sold my cars on pistonheads. Cars ranging from z3 to Porsches so would try there before anywhere else

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
ImageImageImage

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Z3andZ4

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Z3andZ4 »

Agree with Pistonheads - but would also look at Autotrader as an alternative.
2001 Z3 3 litre Sport Roadster - titanium and special
2006 Z4M coupe - Interlagos and red
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q62 ... huiwqu.jpg
paulb1976

Post by paulb1976 »

Good luck with the sale but don't expect much for it. The best offer I got for my 3.0 trade was £2k and not even a bite private.
mr strange

Z3 roadster 1.8 TU

Post by mr strange »

I'm new to the forum and looking for a Z3, and I'm looking at Gumtree, Ebay and Autotrader and finding that people don't seem interested in selling them once they advertise them!
I've contacted a few by email and phone to try to view, left messages and rarely get replies back.
Been to see a couple but nothing that said this is the one, still waiting for a seller to send pics from a couple of days ago and various excuses when I've got time off at the weekend to view- going shopping, kids birthday, etc, unfortunately there seems to be some for sale here but mostly in England. :(
PCSAM

blank

Post by PCSAM »

mr strange wrote:I'm new to the forum and looking for a Z3, and I'm looking at Gumtree, Ebay and Autotrader and finding that people don't seem interested in selling them once they advertise them!
I've contacted a few by email and phone to try to view, left messages and rarely get replies back.
Been to see a couple but nothing that said this is the one, still waiting for a seller to send pics from a couple of days ago and various excuses when I've got time off at the weekend to view- going shopping, kids birthday, etc, unfortunately there seems to be some for sale here but mostly in England. :(
i am selling my 1.9 mate ...... just upgraded to a 3.ltr .not advertised yet any-ware ......
mr strange

Z3 roadster 1.8 TU

Post by mr strange »

Thanks, but looking for one that's not been changed from original, saw 'old fart's' which looks nice but outwith my budget and the red/black combination is too much for me, just a bit conservative in my tastes...
TitanTim

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by TitanTim »

Pistonheads as its free, but e-bays your best bet. Never liked Autotrader as its expensive and you can get back street dealers making silly offers.

Tim.
2001 Z3 1.9 Roadster Sport - 2012 Z4 sDrive 2.0 M Sport
OldskoolRS

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by OldskoolRS »

TitanTim wrote:Pistonheads as its free, but e-bays your best bet. Never liked Autotrader as its expensive and you can get back street dealers making silly offers.

Tim.
Pistonheads isn't free anymore. It's £9.99 I think with no free option.

I can't believe how the prices seem to have crashed since I bought mine in March this year. That and the poor summer we had. At least I had a great run out in it today making the most of the September sun. :)
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

yep £9.99 now, I got a call 3 hours later and the car was sold to that person.....

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..
TitanTim

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by TitanTim »

Ah sorry I didn't realise you had to pay now :( still I would prefer PH to Autotrader :)

Tim.
2001 Z3 1.9 Roadster Sport - 2012 Z4 sDrive 2.0 M Sport
OldskoolRS

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by OldskoolRS »

A bit off topic, but has anyone seen the new Autotrader TV advert with the Blue Z3M in it? I wondered if it belongs to some one off here?