What a beautiful day...

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
Alan W

Z3 roadster 2.8

What a beautiful day...

Post by Alan W »

So as it was such a beautiful day today I decided to get old Gloria out of hibernation and did a few little jobs on her.. then a quick once over with good old showroom shine.. I soooo wanted to go for a quick once round the block but she's been SORN... and knowing my luck...

So the toy is now back in the toybox until April...

1999 facelit Z3 Roadster 2.8 Auto in Cosmos Black aka 'Gloria'
TitanTim

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Re: What a beautiful day...

Post by TitanTim »

Looks great Alan, the Showroom Shine does a good job, was out in mine today, years past it used to be tucked away for winter but now its the Z4, daren't risk the Z4 in the snow on runflats :shock:

Tim.
2001 Z3 1.9 Roadster Sport - 2012 Z4 sDrive 2.0 M Sport
bentley-boy

blank

Post by bentley-boy »

I knew the feeling having washed mine this morning, I too sooooo wanted to go out in mine. . . . so I did!!!! :D
Looks nice. BB
John Wilson

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by John Wilson »

We took the Z3 to the Norfolk coast today, at Winterton. Roof down all the way there with blue sky and heater up full. Saw the seals with cubs on the beach then wonderful bacon bagettes and soup in the cafe just by the beach. Had to pass a gritting lorry on the way back so now it doesnt look as clean as Alan's, but it was worth it.
mwpe

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by mwpe »

I am glad I have not yet fitted the newly acquired hardtop, A day like today makes you appreciate the soft top. About 100 miles around the Surrey hills for a family visit, marvelous :squeeze:
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

mwpe wrote:I am glad I have not yet fitted the newly acquired hardtop, A day like today makes you appreciate the soft top. About 100 miles around the Surrey hills for a family visit, marvelous :squeeze:
just need one of these:

Can fit and remove hardtop on my own now.
Total cost less than £30!

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..