Problem up loading images

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
johnz3

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Problem up loading images

Post by johnz3 »

Hi,

When trying to do the above I get a message that says Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.

Any ideas please
Jonco

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: Problem up loading images

Post by Jonco »

Hi,

Sorry can't answer the quota message but are you following this How to guide http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... =18&t=7658
Brian H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Brian H »

johnz3 wrote:Hi,

When trying to do the above I get a message that says Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.

Any ideas please
Images need to be uploaded to a third party hosting service such as photobucket or imageshack, once the photos are uploaded you then copy and paste your photo links in to your post. The how to guide that Jonco has posted should explain it all.

Brian
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

Jonco wrote:Sorry can't answer the quota message but are you following this How to guide http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... =18&t=7658
The first line of the how to explains the quota message... we have to pay to rent disk space on the server that hosts the forum and it simply isn't viable for us to host everyone's images for them.

If you are posting from a phone, then consider using Tapatalk. Provided that you sign up for a Tapatalk id, they will host images for you, and you can upload directly from your phone - you just need to select "Tapatalk hosted" when you add them to your post.

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc