Very tatty Z3 1.9

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
gas guzzler

Z3 roadster 2.8

Very tatty Z3 1.9

Post by gas guzzler »

Firstly I hope I'm not breaking any Forum rules, If I am apologies and fair enough if you remove post.
I went round to see an old friend of mine the other day whose got a 1.9 Z3 and he just happen to mention he's car less because his cars off the road and he's thinking of scrapping it. It's got no MOT and is tatty, To be honest I think it's the worst one I've seen, it's got a dent on the door, lacquer is peeling in a couple of places and has variuos scratches, interior could do with a good clean as could the hood. The tyres look good but the wheels are well curbed. The hood was new a few years back but it's tan and looks really dirty.
It does run but and he says it goes quite well but I think it's been neglected over the years. I was wondering is it worth putting it in the for sale section on this forum as spares or a do upper or even on ebay, if so any suggestions as to price. Seems a shame to let it go for scrap as he is thinking of doing.
Andy

1999 Z3 2.8 RED, back with me
micklaw

Z3 roadster 1.8 TU

Re: Very tatty Z3 1.9

Post by micklaw »

Any pics might like to take a look
Need a new project

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
gas guzzler

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gas guzzler »

micklaw wrote:Any pics might like to take a look
Need a new project

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

I'll nip round tomorrow and take some photos and try and get them posted up later on.
Andy

gas guzzler

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gas guzzler »

Now posted up in the Stock Exchange. With photos
Andy