Lesser Spotted Z3

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
Midsomer Mikey

Z3 roadster 1.9

Lesser Spotted Z3

Post by Midsomer Mikey »

Nearly every Sunday I have the pleasure of driving the Z3 up the A32 from Gosport to Alton in Hampshire not seen a Z3 once just a couple of Z4`s in almost a year ! Plenty of Mx 5`s
Rafolian

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Lesser Spotted Z3

Post by Rafolian »

I live about 15 min drive from the coast in Costa Blanca and I regularly see about 6 Z3's, 3 of them are UK owned near me!
Zed Free

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Zed Free »

That's a lovely road for zed driving, I have been up and down there quite a few times, lots of motorbikes and as you say a shortage of z3s.
Zed Free. - 2.2 Titanium Edition.
Midsomer Mikey

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Midsomer Mikey »

Yes a really great drive :D
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Post by bertiejaffa »

I spent 18 months working at HMS Sultan up until October last year and it was while I was down there that I bought and fell for my first z3. Stayed at the Marriott Meon Valley most weeks and usually flew down most weeks so the journey was Gosport to Southampton. Used to take the back roads past the hotel rather than the motorway and it always made me smile.

on the odd occasions when I used to have to drive back to Manchester I used that route - all the back roads from Gosport, up through Alton, across to farnborough and round the back of Reading were always a pleasure - top down, great roads = big grin.
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal
Midsomer Mikey

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Midsomer Mikey »

Well finally it`s Happened a Silver Z3 on the A 32 near Warnford on my way home exactly a YEAR TO THE DAY :!: of driving this route every Sunday But not only that I got a wave back happy :drive