Big Thankyou to @spurs fan in a coupe

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
billysally208

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Big Thankyou to @spurs fan in a coupe

Post by billysally208 »

Fitting front foglights to my Z and needed a switch, relay and smaller blanking plates to complete the job - contacted Andy aka @spurs fan in a coupe and within a couple of days parts arrived - all in very good condition, and great value. He went out of his way to help and I would not hesitate to recomend him to others - Thanks Andy.
spurs fan in a coupe

Z3 coupe 2.8

Re: Big Thankyou to @spurs fan in a coupe

Post by spurs fan in a coupe »

billysally208 wrote:Fitting front foglights to my Z and needed a switch, relay and smaller blanking plates to complete the job - contacted Andy aka @spurs fan in a coupe and within a couple of days parts arrived - all in very good condition, and great value. He went out of his way to help and I would not hesitate to recomend him to others - Thanks Andy.
No worries, thanks for the post, let me know if you need anything else..... finally a big win or Spurs too (admittedly against a club with a capacity of 11464, bloody Woking have 6036!)

:o
we expres: " He did hear the bells ringing, but doesnt know where where the clapper hangs".
martin41052

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by martin41052 »

Great win for Spurs although I'm Watford myself. I've just pm'd you regarding the seats. Cheers, Martin.
spurs fan in a coupe

Z3 coupe 2.8

Post by spurs fan in a coupe »

martin41052 wrote:Great win for Spurs although I'm Watford myself. I've just pm'd you regarding the seats. Cheers, Martin.
PM replied to, lots of Watford fans at work, they are having a great season, I watched Watford vs Brentford last season, was a decent game. Love Gomes in the sticks!
we expres: " He did hear the bells ringing, but doesnt know where where the clapper hangs".
peter2b

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by peter2b »

Hi Andy do you have ant spare 3 pin plugs male and female as I need to extend the wiring when I fit the rear near side mounting for the hard top
Cheers peter2b